Is it possible that someone is playing my Sudoku game and adding to my scores?

Discus and support Is it possible that someone is playing my Sudoku game and adding to my scores? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've uninstalled my apps on both my laptop and my phone and reinstalled them, I've changed the password twice and even my gamer name, and my statistics... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by El Casey S, Aug 27, 2022.

1. El Casey S
    El Casey S Guest

I've uninstalled my apps on both my laptop and my phone and reinstalled them, I've changed the password twice and even my gamer name, and my statistics are added to by someone or something else the next time I get online. This is freaking me out.

:)

El Casey S, Aug 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, in that case from your side it seems that your account is not compromised.
    Try reinstalling the game in all your devices, then sign in with your account and if you play on multiple devices don't do it for a couple days. Try just with your phone (or your main device) and test how it goes

If the issue persists the next step will be reach Microsoft casual games here:
    https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. El Casey S Win User

Thanks for this, I did check the activities and there is no abnormal sign ins. At this point I wish there were so I'd have some kind of explanation.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this El

That's really strange, usually when you change the password the next time that you or someone else wants to use you account the password is going to be asked.

If you check your sign inactivity here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/security

Are you able to see an unknown location or not at all?
    Also, in case you didn't do it. Please enable two steps verification in your account and see if that does the trick after couple days
  5. GaleW Win User

Microsoft Sudoku- Windows 10 PC

6. RickFroman Win User

Freezing

This problem has plagued my game playing in both jigsaw and Sudoku for over a month now. It seems that certain ads (yesterday it was the add for the NBA) cause my game play to freeze up. The timer (if I am playing the timed jigsaw)
    continues to run (you can see the seconds ticking off) but you can do nothing in either game. Sudoku just sits there. If you happen to still be there when the ad changes, you may be lucky enough to make an entry in the puzzle. In the Jigsaw daily challenge,
    the same problem exists. You could be in the process of moving a puzzle piece when the ad changes and your movement just stops and nothing moves again until the ad changes.

It is a most annoying problem and one that will very soon cause me to stop playing the various challenges as it is too frustrating. Recently I played the three Sudoku puzzles and it took over six hours to be able to complete them. Not because I couldn't
    figure them out but because they continually froze up. Restarting the pc seems to do nothing to resolve the issue.

Hopefully someone from Microsoft reads these entries and can find someone to look into the problem.
Thema:

1. Is it possible that someone is playing my Sudoku game and adding to my scores? - Similar Threads - possible someone playing

2. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  5. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  6. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  7. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  8. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  9. is it possible that someone can deactivate my java minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible that someone can deactivate my java minecraft account?: i was trying to change my username on java minecraft but i couldn't remember the email i used for the account, so i logged out of it and tried to get back in.. is it possible someone could...
  10. favorite friends do not pop online on when someone comes online and a possible german...

in XboX Insiders
    favorite friends do not pop online on when someone comes online and a possible german...: When favorite friends come online, nothing is showing on xbox and phone, i checked the settings, but everything seems okay, i had the same issue last with with achievements but glady they fixed...