Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...

Discus and support Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you please reset my achievements for Minecraft I want to start them fresh you can reset my gamer score if you want too aswell... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kayden Simpson, May 1, 2023.

1. Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...

Can you please reset my achievements for Minecraft I want to start them fresh you can reset my gamer score if you want too aswell

:)

Kayden Simpson, May 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and I love minecraft you can reset my gamer score if you need too

It's not possible to have achievements removed once you've earned them. If you want to re-earn them, you'd have to start a new account.
  3. MindedThunder81 Win User

The problem with unlocking achievements on Xbox One, when will we have the solution?

I have plenty of achievements that just don't track progress even if I know I did exactly what it wanted. Minecraft is notorious with my friends and I for just simply not unlocking achievements until months after we did something, and at often times it'll
    even give us Minecraft achievements in entirely different games.

I'd love to see the achievement system fixed, but it doesn't bother me too much, and it makes for a pretty funny experience when you get the "get wood" achievement from minecraft during extremely inappropriate times.
  4. CamicaziBoss Win User

Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and support!

I miss all my props and other items I got for achievements (like the Gears of War beanie, Castle Crashers cardinal, and Minecraft creeper hat). Also, I used to love scrolling through all my friends' avatars side by side and I miss that too.
  5. Burrball Win User

Achievements gone missing?????????????

A couple of days?!? WTF! So if I play Mass Effect 3 and get an achievement will it reset my gamer score too? I've already lost my achievements and avatar awards...
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Is it possible to have achievements deleted?

[quote user="Dzle"]and regretted earning achievements for some games[/quote]Why would you "regret" an achievement?
    I just want an answer if it's possible in anyway thank you.
    Sure. If you get caught modding your Gamerscore they'll reset ALL
    of your Achievements and you won't be able to re-earn them.

There is no legitimate way to have an individual achievement or group of achievements reset.
Thema:

Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...

1. Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and... - Similar Threads - possible too reset

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  8. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  9. Xbox save taking too long to sync - possibly related to Starfield

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox save taking too long to sync - possibly related to Starfield: Current status: Xbox console is on, all games are closed.Try to launch Starfield on PC or Cloud, and it tells me its taking too long to sync. The message is almost immediate, I choose keep trying...
  10. Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?: Been trying to figure this out stuck on it it’s covered in cringe from another me in the past and I’ve cleared it up on ps but I’m on Xbox at the moment and no one so far has been able too tell me...