Is it possible for me to get my xboxone ip address with out a screen

Discus and support Is it possible for me to get my xboxone ip address with out a screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Because my xbox have a bad HDMI but i do not want to fix it so i was thinking that i can use the xbox console companion app on my Pc but it did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SabastianChik, Jan 18, 2022.

  1. Is it possible for me to get my xboxone ip address with out a screen


    Because my xbox have a bad HDMI but i do not want to fix it

    so i was thinking that i can use the xbox console companion app on my Pc but it did not find it so it will need a IP address

    :)
     
    SabastianChik, Jan 18, 2022
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    Is it possible for me to get my xboxone ip address with out a screen

    log onto your router, that will list all devices with ip addresses
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Is it possible for me to get my xboxone ip address with out a screen

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I'm afraid that isn't possible.
  4. Whyulookingheret Win User

    Games

    Ok, says cant get a Teredo IP Address. And it lets me loads games but it crashes and puts me on the home screen
  5. Mercenary Guts Win User

    stupid host booters

    Actually it is possible for him to find his IP address by being in the xbox live party. Ive had this happen to me a few weeks back, these guys from Australia didnt like that I beat them so they sent me a party invite and then started reading out my Ip address
    to me and then I kept getting lagged out of games and xbox live. Ive posted about this but it has been unanswered so I guess xbox support is just trying to ignore it.
  6. StickyWa11s Win User

    COD MW2: Can play 1 on live, not 2 ... AHHH HELP PLZ!!!!

    Enabled Disabled

    Source IP Address: Any IP Address

    . . . to

    Destination: IP Address: 192 . 168 . 1.

    MAC Address:

    Is my DMZ screen, do i set destination to my xbox IP and set source to any? or what should i have it set to?
Thema:

Is it possible for me to get my xboxone ip address with out a screen

Loading...
  1. Is it possible for me to get my xboxone ip address with out a screen - Similar Threads - possible xboxone address

  2. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  3. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  4. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  5. Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.: Is anyone else currently having issues? Been running into not being able to open any games or apps. Along with navigating menus where its stuck on profile and systems and can't switch over....
  6. Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build

    in XboX Insiders
    Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build: When playing diablo 4 if you go to things like xbox settings or your xbox profile or xbox rewards the game closes and doesn't quick resume i made sure quick resume is enabled for it but for...
  7. is possible hide specific apps from steam library in XBOX app?

    in XboX Insiders
    is possible hide specific apps from steam library in XBOX app?: First of all, thank you for all the features recently added to the XBOX app for PC, I really like you're doing. I understand that you work constantly on this application, but I found two...
  8. Is it possible to use my g920 racing wheel while using VR in Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use my g920 racing wheel while using VR in Xbox: Hey guys, I recently saw a video on how to connect your Meta Quest 2 to your Xbox and play games with the headset on. It was fun playing a few controller games with, but the games I enjoy most...
  9. Is there a possibility of updating the Edge browser?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there a possibility of updating the Edge browser?: It's been a long time a lot of system apps doesn't receive a update and the Edge browser deserves the most, cause the browser still can't fill the whole screen submitted by /u/marcelu2k23...
  10. Per-Game VRR. Is there any possibility of getting it as an option?

    in XboX Insiders
    Per-Game VRR. Is there any possibility of getting it as an option?: Some games benefit from it on others don't. Some games have flickering or other issuess when it is on. Do we think there is a likelihood of Per-Game VRR becoming a feature? submitted by...