Is it possible for me get my old gamertag back?

Discus and support Is it possible for me get my old gamertag back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A couple months ago my sister changed my gamertag to something stupid and I didn't have 10$ at the time to change it back, but when I try it says the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shakensleet90, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Is it possible for me get my old gamertag back?

A couple months ago my sister changed my gamertag to something stupid and I didn't have 10$ at the time to change it back, but when I try it says the names unavailable.

My old username was

:)

Shakensleet90, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you change it on a 360 you may be able to get it again (although you'll have 2 tags), but since it's 13 characters it no longer fits the requirements for a gamertag which is now 12 characters.
  3. JohnnyXeo Win User

Get back my old gamertag ?

Sea of Thieves in Alpha, and it would be linked to your account not the specific name of the gamertag. Did you change your e-mail too?
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Get my old Gamertag back

If the system says the gamertag is not available, then the gamertag is not available. I'm afraid your only options are sticking with your new tag or choosing a different one.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Get my old Gamertag back

I see, thanks for letting us know. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. EJVMON Win User

Get my old Gamertag back

How is that even possible? I released my old Gamer tag at 5:00 AM 12/6/2023 today, then immediately tried to change it back within those few seconds, there is no way that someone else could have claimed that username within a couple of seconds, not only that the username is very unique and no one in the entire world even knows about it, I ONLY just created that old username a while ago up account creation, then changed it to a new one at 5am, then tried to go back to the last one immediately.
Thema:

1. Is it possible for me get my old gamertag back? - Similar Threads - possible old gamertag

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?: I have the receipt that I bought the game but when I try to sign in it says I need to buy it again 018d1269-7d0e-4d75-8fbb-4206fa7671b1
  5. Is it possible to locate old screenshots

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to locate old screenshots: I am wondering if it is possible to locate the old screenshots from Bungie. My now husband and I met online 15 years ago, and we have a 10-year wedding anniversary coming up soon. I would like to...
  6. I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...: To clarify me and my friend were Messaging each other I said something and he thought it would be funny to report it so I got suspended so I Served it but now for some reason I got suspended again...
  7. Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?: So I was going through old achievements to see games I’ve played before and came across a series that did well for its time and though it could deserve at least a chance for a remastered version...
  8. 20 year old account, verification not possible due to hotmail email and memory loss due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    20 year old account, verification not possible due to hotmail email and memory loss due to...: The original issue I had was my Xbox had asked me to reset my password, as I tried to do this since my Xbox wouldn't let me continue without doing this, it sent me into the process of...
  9. Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...: The account was made over a decade ago with my dad, it was under his old email address that he no longer has access too. So resetting the password isn't an option. We couldn't remember the old...
  10. Is it possible to download an old PTS of a game?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to download an old PTS of a game?: Hey, my question is mainly based about Grounded. I really liked an old PTS of the game, and would really like to know if it's possible to download it so I can play it all over again. I'm on a...