Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?

Discus and support Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to downgrade your dashboard on xbox 360? I could install a mod chip for RGH, but im just wondering if its possible to access update logs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaxon Male, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Jaxon Male
    Jaxon Male Guest

Is it possible to downgrade your dashboard on xbox 360? I could install a mod chip for RGH, but im just wondering if its possible to access update logs on metro, and downgrade from there. Ive always wanted to go back to an older dashboard, because metro is just lifeless, and the older dashes had some creativity.

:)

Jaxon Male, Feb 7, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

It is not possible to downgrade Xbox hardware

Modifying Xbox hardware is a violation of terms of service and can lead to account and hardware bans
  3. Digital HDx Win User

Beta Wont let me sign in!

There are no ways to downgrade your Xbox 360 Dashboard version. I am sorry for the inconvenience this problem has caused you, but unfortunately, downgrading is impossible.
  4. JimmyDeGrille (gamer Win User

ALL XBOX360 backwards compatibility DVD's are unreadable on XBOX One X!

Downgrade means that this are 360 Games, which possible to play on Xbox one!

I will try now the xbox support live chat. :) Thank you.

Hearty Greetings

JimmyDG
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox 360/Xbox One Cross Party Chat/Cross Play?

Yeah but it it's still Xbox live. Xbox One players should be able to play the same game with people that are playing it on the 360. It is possible because the PS4 games can be played on the Vita but with downgraded graphics
  6. JimmyDeGrille (gamer Win User

ALL XBOX360 backwards compatibility DVD's are unreadable on XBOX One X!

Report:

1) Turn off your console and unplug it for 30 seconds. --> No fixed, same Problem

2) Remove and redownload your profile --> No fixed, same Problem

3) Factory reset your console keeping games and apps --> No fixed, same Problem (get update in the Factory reset process)

test DVD's after these 3 steps above

Works fine:

Fallout 4 - Xbox One DVD with digital Version on Hard Drive

Skyrim SE - Xbox One DVD with digital Version on Hard Drive

No working:

Fallout New Vegas - 360 Downgrade with digital Version on Hard Drive

Wichter 2 - 360 Downgrade with digital Version on Hard Drive

CoD BO 2 - 360 Downgrade with digital Version on Hard Drive

Tomb Raider Anniversary - New Install and download try of the 360 digital Downgrade

Tomb Raider Legend - New Install and download try of the 360 digital Downgrade

Hearty Greetings

JimmyDG
Thema:

1. Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash? - Similar Threads - physically possible downgrade

2. Information Xbox physical disc. Help me

in XboX Insiders
    Information Xbox physical disc. Help me: Good morning I wanted information about the physical versions of Xbox games I am a collector and I only buy physical versions of the games. But is it true that Microsoft will take physical...
  3. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  4. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  5. I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?: waiting 2 weeks for my physical card to arrive for my Xbox Mastercard but I just got my statement back and I owe money. I can’t even log into my Barclays account cause I need the Xbox Mastercard...
  6. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  7. I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...: The controller is Xbox series s and I need help fixing it 88965f47-42c9-463e-b3ca-187fdc6a86fd
  8. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  9. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  10. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae