Is it only me, but isn't 4K clips compression WAY MORE aggressive than before Game DVR...
Discus and support Is it only me, but isn't 4K clips compression WAY MORE aggressive than before Game DVR... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm really annoyed. Now it's clearly possible to see the a lower quality of 4K HDR clips saved. This is clearly visible paying attention to the grass... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, May 25, 2020.
Thema:
Is it only me, but isn't 4K clips compression WAY MORE aggressive than before Game DVR...
Loading...
-
Is it only me, but isn't 4K clips compression WAY MORE aggressive than before Game DVR... - Similar Threads - isn't clips compression
-
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments] -
Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days: I've noticed that the daily rewards for playing an ultimate pass game or a game installed isn't working for about 2/3 days now. So far I've tried rebooting and checked for updates but nothing... -
Why isn't the option to buy Xbox games enabled in Peru?
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't the option to buy Xbox games enabled in Peru?: Only Game Pass is currently available, but if the option to buy games for the console were enabled, Xbox would have good sales in Peru.Only Game Pass is currently available, but if the option to... -
I know this isn't a helping sub but I'll really appreciate the help
in XboX InsidersI know this isn't a helping sub but I'll really appreciate the help: I need help. My game The Binding of Isaac was refunded out of nowhere, and then my Xbox Game Pass Core (Essentials) subscription was refunded as well. After that, I noticed that V-Bucks were... -
no idea if this could be caused by being in the program but gift card redemption isn't working
in XboX Insidersno idea if this could be caused by being in the program but gift card redemption isn't working: gift card was received a few days ago by a friend, said that there was $150 on it, and every time I try to redeem it there's a "code not found" message. before anyone asks, yes, I did make sure... -
Why game clip capturing isn't supported under just dance 2021?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy game clip capturing isn't supported under just dance 2021?: In previous version of just dance it enabled the capturing(recordin) and newer version 2021 the function isn't available, why??? a8928b23-069e-4fdb-b409-6979a9856b56 -
My game clip isn't uploading to Xbox live
in XboX InsidersMy game clip isn't uploading to Xbox live: Hey Xbox team my game clip isn't working and my Xbox app is acting buggy as hell. I can't even upload any of my good captures and I had to restart my Xbox to many time and when I do the uploading... -
Clip audio isn't synced up
in XBoX Games and AppsClip audio isn't synced up: there is a delay between audio and the game when i record clips how do i fix it a2847f19-d337-415e-86bf-537f83825429