Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...

Discus and support Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is a pretty straightforward question. When I signed up for Xbox Live Gold, I got an email confirmation, and whenever I buy something on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PlatypusEgg, Feb 19, 2022.

1. PlatypusEgg
    PlatypusEgg Guest

Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold...

This is a pretty straightforward question. When I signed up for Xbox Live Gold, I got an email confirmation, and whenever I buy something on the Xbox store directly, I get an email receipt. This leaves me wondering, however, why I have never gotten a receipt for my monthly $10 charge, despite it appearing as another "purchase" on my Microsoft account. Should I be getting one, or is this something that Microsoft simply doesn't do out of risk of being over-informative, perhaps exclusively when it's every single month?

:)

PlatypusEgg, Feb 19, 2022
  2. HassanB Win User

purchasing xbox live

Hi,

The option your referring to is the Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack which is $99.99, this is a full 1 time payment, not monthly.

This gives you the ability to add 4 Xbox LIVE Gold members who will all have a 1 year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

A normal 1 year subscription costs $59.99 and that is specifically for 1 account, and it is also paid at one time.

Other subscriptions available are 1 month ($9.99 / month), and 3 months ($24.99 / per every 3 months paid in full).
  3. BadBoiSouth Win User

Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Gold

Currently I have Game Pass Ultimate subscription with recurring billing off and don't want this subscription service once it expires 10/22/22, so do I just activate my prepaid xbox live gold subscription card on 10/23/22, or do I actually have to cancel game pass ultimate subscription for my account on 10/23/22 manually before redeeming and activating my xbox live gold prepaid 12 month card on 10/23/22?

Also, if you select turn off recurring billing on your account for your current game pass ultimate subscription, does that automatically cancel your prepaid game pass ultimate subscription on its expiration date? or is it requirement that you still manually cancel Game Pass Ultimate on or after its prepaid expiration date if you wish to switch back to xbox live gold using a prepaid subscription card?

If, at a later date, I want to consider switching back to game pass ultimate service again after already activating up to 36 months of prepaid xbox live gold subscription cards, then the option to convert these 36 months of xbox live gold to game pass ultimate at a 1:1 monthly ratio conversion for a 2nd time all over again is still offered to me correct? the only difference this time around would be that I would have to pay $14.99 or whatever the current monthly game pass ultimate price rate is for one month to convert all prepaid live gold months at 1:1 ratio? since I can't qualify for the $1 per month ultimate promo price deal since I already used that 3 years prior?
  4. gamerXpress Win User

Xbox live gold Prepaid code

Using prepaid codes won't charge you for Gold like a recurring subscription. It would simply give you 1 Month of Xbox Live.
  5. GamingOldies Win User

Wrong Expiration Date

Hi. I bought my 12 Month Xbox Live Gold card at the time we purchased the xbox.

I got an email from them today and it is now showing recurring billing will start 1st September 2020.
  6. Nick--B Win User

XBox Game Pass Ultimate For 3 Years

An update for anyone else looking to use this approach.

My GPU (which was the 3 months for £1 offer) expired yesterday and today I bought 3*12 month Live Gold and 1*1 month GPU, applied the 3 Live Golds one by one (ensuring that recurring billing was turned off) and then applied the 1 month GPU. I now have 3 years of GPU.
Thema:

1. Is it normal to NOT get monthly email receipts for my recurring 1-month Xbox Live Gold... - Similar Threads - normal monthly email

2. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  3. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  4. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  5. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...
  6. cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too: hi all, so i purchased a month long trial of xbox pass ultimate and decided to cancel it last night. just started my xbox up to find that the remaining 'normal' gold subscription from a 12 month...
  7. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...: Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can...
  8. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...: Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can...
  9. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2 ...: Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can...
  10. Charged twice in the same month, Is this normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged twice in the same month, Is this normal?: So I bought My Xbox Live on the 15th of August, and they charged me on the 26th of August, and now it is going to renew on September 25th, I'm not sure if this is normal but it feels like I'm...