Is it normal to get a communication ban when it was ur gamerpic that was reported?

Discus and support Is it normal to get a communication ban when it was ur gamerpic that was reported? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is it normal to get a communication ban when it was ur gamerpic that was reported? 056066ea-cb19-4976-9678-0869ca0be747 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DirtyMamiFuego, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Is it normal to get a communication ban when it was ur gamerpic that was reported?

Is it normal to get a communication ban when it was ur gamerpic that was reported?

:)

DirtyMamiFuego, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello DirtyMamiFuego, sorry to hear you've been suspended.

Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement issues. You would have been sent a message to the email associated with your account that gives more info on the suspension though. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders just in case.

You can also log in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to see the reason and duration of the action as well as open a case review with the PET if available.

Please note that a case review is only available for suspensions longer than 24 hours and the PET can take up to 48 hours to respond.
  3. abc2101 Win User

Gamer pic banned

Yes I understand xbox support can't do anything only people who can is the enforcement team who people can't get in contact with. But my main question is if someone gets voice communication suspended because of a gamepic and it was not removed is it really because of the gamerpic? Also when did the enforcement team stop doing gamerpic suspensions? Normally if it's because of your gamerpic you get gamerpic suspended not communication suspended. Another thing is how they spammed my account with 12 or 9 4day suspension until it reached 8days. I hear the more suspensions you have on your account the worse the punishment and its a possibility of a permanent ban. So for them to add all them active suspensions to my account kinda have me thinking next time it's going to be permanent over a gamerpic that there is nothing wrong with out of all things.
  4. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Banned

normally that's a communications ban, for breaking terms of service or code of conduct... If you're able to still get on xbox live and play games that's not a console ban, someone could of reported communications from you such as a voice message or texted
    message and If you had anything offensive in it you'll get the communication ban... https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

My ban

I did change my gamepic for something whitout Nudity/Sexual Content so I don't think that I get reported, I mean I was playing minecraft in solo mode.
    Usually the bans to gamerpics are not by reporting, but when you submit the gamerpic Xbox will verify those pics later. So this means that doesnt matter if you play solo or multiplayer, all custom gamerpics are verified.
  6. William clint0n Win User

Chat connections and communications

I have but it states that I cannot appeal because it's an Ineligible offense, and there is no other means of communicating with people to find out why I was banned and also why I cannot appeal a week ban on my first offense. Clarification on this process
    would be great as so it doesn't happen again, but also to be fair and let me learn and appeal the long ban I recieved. Is it normal to ban for a week for loosing ur temper once when people are messaging me to kill myself and harassing me calling me gay ect....
    I get dust rated once because a group of individuals harasses me. I assume they all reported me and this is why that occurred? Again idk.
Thema:

1. Is it normal to get a communication ban when it was ur gamerpic that was reported? - Similar Threads - normal communication ban

2. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  3. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  4. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  5. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...
  6. Does dev mode work on a normal Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Does dev mode work on a normal Xbox one?: I want to know it because I only see tutorials of people doing it on Xbox series s/x, and I really Sonys want to waste 20 dollars on a thing that doesn’t work in my console. submitted by...
  7. Is it normal for the xbox x to get quite warm during use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for the xbox x to get quite warm during use?: My xbox x is getting quite warm during operation, I was wondering if this was normal? 5b61b523-50e6-4c3c-b96c-1051a269347f
  8. Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth: Split from this thread. Seems like I have a similar issue with a normal Series X controller but I'm not sure entirely : Recently an update caused the share button to stop working on Windows...
  9. Is this normal, or am I just being irrational?

in XboX Insiders
    Is this normal, or am I just being irrational?: Has anyone else had trouble with ungodly long wait times to play any game? my longest wait time yet is about 110 min. I don't get it. I get that a lot of people must play using cloud gaming, but...
  10. Is it normal for series x console to be cold to the touch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for series x console to be cold to the touch?: Hey I just wanted to know if this is an issue or not, my series x console is just a week old and is amazing, but I do notice that the console is kinda cold to the touch, the top vent is blowing...