Is it normal for an Xbox one to make sound when you eject a disc for no reason?

Discus and support Is it normal for an Xbox one to make sound when you eject a disc for no reason? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox always makes that sound when you take a disc out of it even after an hour it still makes that sound even if it's turned off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by InHTML Game, Jan 30, 2023.

1. InHTML Game
    InHTML Game Guest

My xbox always makes that sound when you take a disc out of it even after an hour it still makes that sound even if it's turned off

:)

InHTML Game, Jan 30, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If the power setting of your console is set to instant-on. The console only stays in sleep mode, so it is possible that the one you are hearing is from the power supply of the console.
  3. MOSCHINO ASH Win User

Disc drive making beeps when I put in a disc. Is this normal?

i got my xbox 360 couple days ago,and when i put the disc in it makes that bleep , plus when i eject a disc it makes a grinding noise im thinking i should exchange it because my other one did not do this.do you think its faulty is it normal its the xbox
    360 slim 250g
  4. Cerebral Paul Win User

Xbox one only takes disc halfway...

Hello Phil,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to insert any disc into your Xbox One console as it stops at about halfway.

Would there happen to be a disc that is already inserted into the console? Please attempt to follow our
    manually eject a disc from Xbox One support article in case there might be a disc stuck inside of the console.

Can you clarify this for us and then let us know with a reply the results?

Best wishes!
    Along with this, does it make any sounds when you push the eject button when the drive is "empty'?
  5. MOSCHINO ASH Win User

xbox 360 s making grinding noise when disc loads

i just got my 3rd xbox 360 couple weeks ago it makes a grinding noise when loading disc,yes ive installed it to hard drive then after every 10min it makes a rattling sound,also when ejecting it grinds my gears.it makes slight beeps when inserting discs is
    this normal my other xbox did not do that and im not talking about the power beep its different only notice if you lidten closely let me know if you have had this problem
  6. J RicH 777 Win User

MICROSOFT? - DVD drive noises after march update - what's happening?

Okay back again... no ugly sound that others have been reporting, but I've noticed after long press of power button disc is read and runs perfectly fine. When I go to change discs I press eject once. It then ejects disc and immediately pulls the disc back
    in. No message will pop up sayingdisc is dirty or damaged, but it will still say insert disc in the lower right box. I press eject and it ejects normal. Put disc back in and that's when the message pops up saying it's dirty or damaged. Then have to press power
    button for reset or full power off and it will run the next disc fine until I eject and it pulls disc back on its own.
Thema:

1. Is it normal for an Xbox one to make sound when you eject a disc for no reason? - Similar Threads - normal sound eject

2. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  3. My xbox series s is making a clicking sound when I play a game is this normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s is making a clicking sound when I play a game is this normal?: When I start up a game my Xbox starts making this loud clicking sound I think it's the fan but when I looked a other peoples Xbox on youtube it was not making the sound so is this normal or should...
  4. Is this sound on start up normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this sound on start up normal?: Hello Hope you're well. A week ago I bought a new Xbox Series X, everything works fine and I really love the console. It is my first xbox since the 360. Since I moved my Xbox to my desk I...
  5. Strange sound from the console xbox series x, this is normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange sound from the console xbox series x, this is normal?: Hello everyone! Xbox series x makes some kind of strange sound, this sound is heard if you put your ear near the fan, the attached sound was recorded tightly on the top of the console. This is...
  6. Loss of sound when switching from one guide back to normal xbox usages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Loss of sound when switching from one guide back to normal xbox usages: Xbox listen sound both TV and headset when switching from one guide which is connected via H DMI to a laptop to normal xbox whether that would be an app or game there is a complete loss of the...
  7. Xbox series s makes loud startup noise, after startup sound is normal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s makes loud startup noise, after startup sound is normal: I have purchased an xbox series S, I am based out of India. The xbox makes a loud startup sound. After start up, the sound is normal and I have no issues. In-game sounds are normal. I use a...
  8. One x fan pulsating blowing sound, is that normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One x fan pulsating blowing sound, is that normal?: Hi! I have a half year old one x that i think it might be something wrong the way the fan regulate the speed. Let me try to explane it: In menu or if it goes very queit i cant hear it and it...
  9. Is this a normal sound?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this a normal sound?: here is a video I took of the sound. [MEDIA] Any help is appreciated thanks. c3afcddf-c5c6-4c1e-a68f-b3e69efe57fa
  10. Is it normal for an Xbox One S to make a creeking sound?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for an Xbox One S to make a creeking sound?: I have a weird creeking noise constantly when using my Xbox One s Is this normal? And if it's not how do I go about reporting this? Do I need to prove the sound or will I have to send it away?...