Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?

Discus and support Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just tried console streaming without being accepted downloading the APK of the app. (isn't available in my region) But, I'm arguing with someone that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IWinULose74, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?

I just tried console streaming without being accepted downloading the APK of the app. (isn't available in my region) But, I'm arguing with someone that says it isn't possible lmao.

submitted by /u/IWinULose74
    [link] [comments]

/u/IWinULose74, Jan 11, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. futsukayoi desu Win User

New release of Controller update 23 October 2019

Worth doing asap if you have xcloud preview and turn on console streaming. Have been playing red dead 2 on my phone using the streaming and it works great
  4. Warjax Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

Invitation to the preview program does not necessary guarantee that you will be accepted. Some are still waiting to be accepted into the preview program after accepting the invite
  5. PatrX_02 Win User

Project xCloud (Android)

Yes, I was finally able to fix it by re-sending the petition to enter the Project xCloud, since I was already in before, the petition just took less than a week and they sent me the email confirming I'm accepted to get in the preview. So you should just
    try to re-send the petition.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

So with xCloud coming I'm mostly excited about being able to do the same with Xbox and not just in the same network via the Windows companion app or Onecast (which is expensive if you have to pay for it on multiple platforms).

Anyone else in the same boat? Or are most of you looking forward to cloud streaming without depending on your own Xbox?
    To my understanding, people will not only be able to stream games from Microsoft's servers (for a fee), but also have the option to stream the games they own from their own Xbox console for free (I'm assuming you'll be limited to your own network).

"However, there will also be a workaround available for those who own games on an Xbox system and plan to leave it plugged in and turned on. You will be able to use your Xbox as your own xCloud server, allowing you to stream games to any of your devices
    without having to pay an additional fee."

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/microsoft-xcloud-price-beta-release-date/

Although, I don't think they have announced any other specifics yet. I know they recently said xCloud will be in preview for some starting next month.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/09/24/project-xcloud-public-preview/

The problem for me is the preview won't be available in my region, so I won't be able to get hands on experience with it for awhile. At the moment though, I'd rather buy and own my games and play them on the console I already own. I'm still curious about
    the cost, latency, and bandwidth. Who knows, maybe I'll warm up to the idea once I get to test it out.
Thema:

Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming?

1. Is it necessary be accepted in the preview of xCloud to be able to try console streaming? - Similar Threads - necessary accepted preview

2. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. What are the most affordable third party controllers that Xbox will accept?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the most affordable third party controllers that Xbox will accept?: Got a controller from Amazon and now it says February 22nd it'll stop worried. I am thoroughly annoyed but not angry because it has a turbo button and even though I don't play multiplayer much I...
  5. Good evening, I purchased a used Xbox s and it won’t accept my WiFi password. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good evening, I purchased a used Xbox s and it won’t accept my WiFi password. It will...: Good evening, I purchased a used x box s and it won’t accept my password for my WiFi. I can connect using my hotspot on my phone but it won’t update and it doesn’t work. I called my WiFi company...
  6. It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...

in XBoX on Windows
    It has been 12 days since my refund request had been accepted and the money is nowhere to...: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and it was accepted the same day I have photo proof but the money has not been refunded yet and I still have access to the game....
  7. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  8. Can I get this escalated or is a litigation suit necessary?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I get this escalated or is a litigation suit necessary?: I've been a gamer on xbox for 10+ years and very rarely receive strikes on my account. September 19th I was playing Texas Chainsaw Massacre and encountered an irate player when I asked him if he...
  9. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...
  10. permessi necessari per giocare on line[Translation-permits required to play online]

in XBoX Accessibility
    permessi necessari per giocare on line[Translation-permits required to play online]: alla mia x box 360 con fifa 17 quando vado per giocare ad ultimate team nelle stagioni on line mi esce scrtto che il mio profilo di giocatore non ha i permessi necessari,ho rivisto la privacy ma...