Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

Discus and support Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by teigyr, Dec 8, 2023.

1. teigyr
    teigyr Guest

Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers put together and their scores jump exponentially. If they are using bots, I don't think it's very fair to those of us legitimately working on our puzzles.

It's not like you win cash or anything. Maybe someone could check into it?

:)

teigyr, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw competitions?

Hello, Teigyr my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

You're not alone in your suspicion about bots in the Magic Jigsaw competitions. There have been reports from other players about abnormally high scores and suspicious usernames, leading to concerns about unfair competition.

While there's no definitive proof of bot activity, the patterns you describe are certainly suggestive. Scores that jump exponentially and usernames that appear random are strong indicators of automated programs completing puzzles.

It's understandable that this would be frustrating for legitimate players who are putting in genuine effort. The competition should be fair and rewarding for everyone.

Here are some steps that could be taken to address this issue:

1. Report suspicious activity:

If you notice a username that looks like a bot or a score that seems unreasonable, report it to the game developers. This will help them identify potential issues and investigate further.
    Most games have a built-in reporting system within the app. You can also contact the developers through their website or social media channels.
    2. Implement stricter anti-bot measures:

The game developers could implement stricter measures to detect and prevent bot activity. This could include:
    Captcha verification for entry into competitions.
    Analyzing puzzle completion times and flagging suspiciously fast results.
    Limiting the number of entries per player.
    3. Increase transparency and communication:

The developers could be more transparent about their efforts to combat bot activity. This would help to reassure players that the issue is being taken seriously.
    They could also share regular updates on their progress and the measures they are taking.
    4. Consider alternative competition formats:

The developers could explore alternative competition formats that are less susceptible to bot activity.
    This could include team competitions, collaborative puzzles, or skill-based challenges.
    Ultimately, it's up to the game developers to address the issue of bots in the Magic Jigsaw competitions. By taking the steps outlined above, they can help to ensure a fair and enjoyable experience for all players.

As a player, you can contribute by reporting suspicious activity and raising awareness of the issue. You can also encourage other players to do the same. By working together, we can help to create a more positive and fair gaming environment.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. TAP H2O Win User

Banned for quitting when I did no such thing!

Also, to get banned , he/she had to quit an inordinate amount of times in a short span of time.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Moving downloaded game

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Have you checked the disc to make sure there aren't an inordinate amount of scratches on it?
  5. BalancedMilk660 Win User

Distorted Graphics in Solitaire and Mahjong

Is anyone ever going to do anything about this or do we need to wait for Windows 9? This problem has persisted for an inordinate amount of time.
  6. Wizzywar Win User

Unsolvable Input Delay Xbox Series X/S

Try clearing local saved data form Xbox then clear MAC address. Might have worked for me
    I clear my MAC every single time before I play. And I've reset and deleted my save data, on 3 different Xboxs, an inordinate amount of times, unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw... - Similar Threads - imagination inordinate amount

2. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?: Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like...
  3. I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...: I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass Ultimate. I am the only person with access to my account and have not bought anything new. I want a...
  4. Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...

in XboX Insiders
    Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...: What do you think of such a system on Xbox? submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    where is the other amounts in the Xbox rewards: Since Microsoft has taken down the rewards app I can't find the one time Xbox $10 gift card anymore. Its either the $50 or $100 one times or the lower amounts but all in Auto redeem which I don't...
  6. 2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount

in XBoX on Consoles
    2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount: So I just purchased a 2tb seagate SSD and I plugged it in, formated, I've tried everything else I could think of and I could not find anything on the internet, but my SSD is 2tb yet formated and...
  7. I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox: as the title says I reached the max home Xbox’s My question is how can I see All the accounts that have my xbox as there home Xbox bd108644-e57a-4251-aa8e-b1ea285d8493
  8. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours: I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a
  9. Imagine at Diamond Grandmaster level 2058 /312 in Klondike. Is there a level higher than...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Imagine at Diamond Grandmaster level 2058 /312 in Klondike. Is there a level higher than...: Diamond Grandmaster any levels higher 8c91c109-7c8c-451b-8d71-444ca9691fbd
  10. Why my skylanders imaginators Xbox one game is stopping installation at 42% and says game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my skylanders imaginators Xbox one game is stopping installation at 42% and says game...: I have bought skylanders imaginators on Xbox one. When I download it cause says has an update it just stops installation at 42%. I have restarted the game uninstalled reinstalled, it works after...