Is it me or does it feel like......

Discus and support Is it me or does it feel like...... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Originally I was gonna post this to the Microsoft forums, but it seems that both Windows 10 and Xbox forums are the same thing. I might know the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by drnightcore9520, Feb 23, 2018.

  1. Is it me or does it feel like......


    Originally I was gonna post this to the Microsoft forums, but it seems that both Windows 10 and Xbox forums are the same thing.

    I might know the reason why Xbox One isn't doing so well lately, its because lack of promotions, commercials and advertisements, like an example, when I go to the city or watch TV, I hardly see any Xbox promotions, commercials and advertisements anywhere,
    most of the time its either Nintendo Switch or PlayStation 4 commercials, promotions and advertisements I see, but I wondering why I just hardly seen any Xbox advertisements. I wonder if its the same thing in NA.

    Because back in 2009 and 10 I saw quite a lot of Xbox 360 commercials on TV, and of course in stores, since it was popular, but Xbox One where's the advertisements for it?





    The only advertisements and commercials from a Microsoft product I see sometimes is Surface Pro, but that's a laptop/computer.

    So what do you think.

    :)
     
    drnightcore9520, Feb 23, 2018
    #1
  2. AFBRO
    AFBRO Guest
    Does Destiny Feel or Shot Like Halo? Because If It Does........

    After playing the beta and watching the streams of the retail version, this is the best review of the game so far.............

    nzgamer.com/.../destiny.html
     
    AFBRO, Feb 23, 2018
    #2
  3. Does Destiny Feel or Shot Like Halo? Because If It Does........

    Above statement is not necessarily true, I like BF but I also like Destiny pvp. Destiny is similar to Halo but it has a good bit of differences if you have any game rental places or options you might want to try it. I'm sorta decent at Halo but I'm struggling
    in Destiny's pvp so your mileage may vary. The differences such as infinite grenades with a cool-down period after each, selecting your loadout and other things might help you or hurt you no telling.
     
    Nemesis121804, Feb 23, 2018
    #3
  4. MEGAFREAKINTRON Win User

    Does Destiny Feel or Shot Like Halo? Because If It Does........

    i take more shotguns to the face. then lighting lol. or a good melee *** smack
  5. synapsefirings Win User

    Does Destiny Feel or Shot Like Halo? Because If It Does........

    The PVP is a whole lotta nope.
  6. Mr. Thomas Win User

    Does Destiny Feel or Shot Like Halo? Because If It Does........

    Yhea I might pick up reg based on comments. Thanks everyone ;)
  7. APOCACIDE Win User

    Does Destiny Feel or Shot Like Halo? Because If It Does........

    destiny pvp is unbalanced crap
  8. xboxarescammers Win User

    Does Destiny Feel or Shot Like Halo? Because If It Does........

    Well if you played BF for kills you didn't really understand the game very well. Guessing by your name that is what you were there for. So yea, you will prolly just get annihilated in a game where other people are also ONLY looking for kills. Save your money
    .
Thema:

Is it me or does it feel like......

Loading...
  1. Is it me or does it feel like...... - Similar Threads - does feel

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]