is it me or consumers are facing console crashes and system failure after microsoft updates

Discus and support is it me or consumers are facing console crashes and system failure after microsoft updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is it me or consumers are facing console crashes and system failure after microsoft updates and no support for repairs INDIA... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Amit Goyal1, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Amit Goyal1
    Amit Goyal1 Guest

is it me or consumers are facing console crashes and system failure after microsoft updates

is it me or consumers are facing console crashes and system failure after microsoft updates and no support for repairs

INDIA

:)

Amit Goyal1, Jun 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft does provide technical support out of warranty

What do you mean by updates not constrained by region?
  3. Rostom L Win User

I understand. Thank you for the additional information. Did you get any error message or error code?

It looks like our best option here is to perform an offline system update. Check the full guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/....
  4. Rostom L Win User

I see. In this case, I recommend that you try to perform the offline system update. Haven't you tried it yet?
  5. Amit Goyal1 Win User

hi,

model is x box one s, its not powering up to x box home screen to start with,

tried power resets, ejects etc, last it was updated and thereafter system failed.

my issue was when updates are not constrained by region although software updates, the same affects functioning,

not providing technical support out of warranty is an unfair trade practice but the number of users/gamers there are u just get it repaired if you find someone who can or have to go for a new one coz nobody bothers after a certain time as even wisdom says that after all its material
  6. Amit Goyal1 Win User

now that you mentioned i think there was an error but it was overlooked by me when it was updated
Thema:

1. is it me or consumers are facing console crashes and system failure after microsoft updates - Similar Threads - consumers are facing

2. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  3. Face cam xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Face cam xbox: When you set up the face cam option for streaming on twitch through the xbox, is there a way to make your fave cam box bigger? If there is not do you think that could be something you guys could...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  6. Who do I complain to about Xbox ignoring the consumer rights act as dlc I bought is broken...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who do I complain to about Xbox ignoring the consumer rights act as dlc I bought is broken...: I bought some dlc on the 27/10/2023 and it wouldn't work so I placed a refund request with Xbox they then auto refused as I had reached my refund limit they didn't tell me any info on how to...
  7. Open letter to Microsoft/Xbox concerning game preservation and consumer choice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Open letter to Microsoft/Xbox concerning game preservation and consumer choice: This is an open letter regarding the leaked information about future Xbox hardware. I implore you: -Don't alienate your fans who bought games at retail with future hardware. -Don't make single...
  8. I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...: I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game pass is not activated on my subscription 9fbd7a25-7273-47ad-a43e-58f357085386
  9. Disgusting anti consumer practices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disgusting anti consumer practices: I can't play games from an external HD? Literally no reason other than greed on behalf of Microsoft. Your consoles have pitifully small HDs and become super slow before being even close to full....
  10. How can one of the biggest companies in the world ignore their consumers problems

in XBoX on Windows
    How can one of the biggest companies in the world ignore their consumers problems: I'm sat here wondering how Microsoft can be so lackadaisical about problems with their products that affect their end users. For at least the past 6 months their Xbox rewards app has had a...