Is it legal to take peoples money for games that do not work

Discus and support Is it legal to take peoples money for games that do not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it legal for people to sell games for money that do not work if not who can I Sue. e32e616d-0254-443c-b201-f1f7308c0d17 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hyperarrowhead mcguire, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Is it legal to take peoples money for games that do not work

Is it legal for people to sell games for money that do not work if not who can I Sue.

:)

hyperarrowhead mcguire, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. MSQ Ganner Win User

I AM REALLY UPSET!!

It takes time because a proper investigation must occur before legal actions can be taken on reported players. And no, MSFT do not employ staff to get into games. There are Enforcement Teams working through the "Report/Complaint" system though.

As for "naming and shaming" it is of Federal laws. It is not legal to do profilage of individuals. Everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty in a legal sense in this country.
  4. Geth Win User

I got DDoS'd and I know the gamertags, how can I report them?

Yeah, contacting you ISP also fixes things.

Some ISP's take legal actions against people who do that to there customers.
  5. braian song Win User

Can't cancel my xbox game pass subscription

I do every step and doest work. I want to know if is possible to sue xbox? Because I feel this isnt legal. You are taking out my freedom to cancel my subscription and you keep taking my money out. I try a lot of ways and doest work. I ask you guys to help me and you cant. I call and they didnt reply. I need help and they cant help me. I try to put a card without money and its work but Its been 2 month and it didnt cancel automatically. And when I put money again magically they take my money again. If you cant help me Im really sorry but I need to make a demand or sue xbox thanks.
  6. xcrimsonlegendx Win User

Halo 4: Crimson Map Pack reimbursement

The DLC didn't "go free" it's a mistake. I hardly think Microsoft is required to refund legal purchases just because some people managed to take advantage of an exploit and get the maps for free. They've lost enough money today, there's no reason to demand
    that they loose more.
Thema:

1. Is it legal to take peoples money for games that do not work - Similar Threads - legal peoples money

2. It’s is legal to Mojang eula?

in XBoX on Windows
    It’s is legal to Mojang eula?: Someone created on tiktok a Minecraft and Roblox crossover when a Minecraft client connects to Roblox server and the Roblox client with some addons can contact with Minecraft client so Minecraft...
  3. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  4. Boraaa vai ser legal kkkkkkkkkkk

in XboX Insiders
    Boraaa vai ser legal kkkkkkkkkkk: Assista aish99 comigo na Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/aish99?sr=a submitted by /u/bonedojao [link] [comments]
  5. What is the legal precedent behind shutting down Minecraft migration on Dec 18, 2023? I had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the legal precedent behind shutting down Minecraft migration on Dec 18, 2023? I had...: How is it legal for Microsoft to do this? I purchased a product from a separate entity, had no information about the migration / migration support and now after a few years of not playing, I have...
  6. Is it legal to buy games from third parties?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it legal to buy games from third parties?: Hello In Algeria some sellers they have a method to play games on Xbox series S called control parental, They share the game with you throughout using an email. and following this control...
  7. Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox games from [mod removed] (Is it legit and legally) ?: I wan to buy a Crash Team Racing for my Xbox and I have find a website that sells it for $8 and how it works is that they send me the details of an account and it's like buying an account that has...
  8. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  9. Legal action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Legal action: I've been banned for a year after being harassed I reported the person harassing me and was told no action could be taken so I proceeded to defend myself and got two strikes that same person then...
  10. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...