Is it just me or does spotify have audio lag? (I am on beta btw)
Discus and support Is it just me or does spotify have audio lag? (I am on beta btw) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After I updated to 2302 my spotify audio has been lagging while my connection speeds are ok. Is it just me? submitted by /u/xbxrnthiswxy [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xbxrnthiswxy, Jan 23, 2023.
Thema:
Is it just me or does spotify have audio lag? (I am on beta btw)
Loading...
-
Is it just me or does spotify have audio lag? (I am on beta btw) - Similar Threads - does spotify audio
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at... -
Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly... -
Why does my spotify change languages?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy does my spotify change languages?: So I had this problem happen only twice, 1 time yesterday and a lot of times tonight. So when I open the spotify tab (not open the actual app, I never open the app and only do so to add songs) my...