Is it just me or does spotify have audio lag? (I am on beta btw)

Discus and support Is it just me or does spotify have audio lag? (I am on beta btw) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After I updated to 2302 my spotify audio has been lagging while my connection speeds are ok. Is it just me? submitted by /u/xbxrnthiswxy [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xbxrnthiswxy, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Is it just me or does spotify have audio lag? (I am on beta btw)

After I updated to 2302 my spotify audio has been lagging while my connection speeds are ok. Is it just me?

submitted by /u/xbxrnthiswxy
    [link] [comments]

/u/xbxrnthiswxy, Jan 23, 2023
  2. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Spotify Audio Issue

So recently I realised something wrong and broken in spotify. The Audio slider, on the xbox one version of spotify,dosent work for me. It did for months and know it just stopped. Basically, Whenever I turn up or down the audio slide it dosent change the
    Volume of the song. I could use the xbox audio, not spotify, but it effects my game. Someone please HELP
    Hi there ;)

Sorry to hear about this. What you can do is simply try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Hope this helps
  3. FreakyTeeth Win User

Tritton AX180 Headset strange problem...

What does it mean? Btw, nope, I didn't put the USB plug anywhere. I just plugged the RCA audio cables into the Audio Out ports.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Spotify Saying It is installing but isn’t

Have you tried searching for spotify on the store from another account on your console then try to install the app?

I haven't had this problem. My problem with spotify: I was listening to an album, then an ad came on, when the ad ended there wasn't any audio. I opened the app to see if it was paused. I pressed play on a song, no audio, tried a different album still no audio. I closed spotify then when I reloaded it said Something Went Wrong. Reload, This App Needs To Be Reinstalled (never seen that message before). Reinstalling didn't help. After closing and reinstalling multiple times finally spotify just started working again. Also awhile back spotify would close itself randomly after a few songs, no other game or app would do this.
  5. McLocky Win User

I can't hear any sound/audio

No, I cant hear any audio when I'm not using Spotify as well
  6. JoshuaJacques Win User

Spotify Premium

Ye that was my first time purchasing I have spotify but on a different email and its just the normal spotify not premium I have checked and triple checked I am eligable
Thema:

Is it just me or does spotify have audio lag? (I am on beta btw)

1. Is it just me or does spotify have audio lag? (I am on beta btw) - Similar Threads - does spotify audio

2. Why does xbox live keep disconnecting when playing a game on xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox live keep disconnecting when playing a game on xbox x: when playing a game on xbox x I get the message disconnected from xbox live? this is only happening recently. 46277482-812f-41f2-bdc8-a42a08acc070
  3. Why does my YouTube video keep unsyncing

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my YouTube video keep unsyncing: The audio is delayed by like a second sometimes and it gets longer c13b4720-ad24-473c-8c91-eecf2c256e46
  4. Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords?: I moved from the US to the UK. I need to buy a new power cord because the outlet is different. I haven’t found any information on how to do that besides buying one from Amazon which could void my...
  5. Does adding an alternate email to 1 account delete the old email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does adding an alternate email to 1 account delete the old email?: I recently added an alternate email account to one of my microsoft accounts because I deleted the old email and completely forgot about my microsoft account.. But I didnt think to add a new,...
  6. Does anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard?: I've been playing Halo Infinite and Madden 23 lately. Madden has been almost unplayable as far as the game crashing either to the dashboard or causing the Xbox to lock up completely in which it...
  7. Why does it cost $10 to change a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it cost $10 to change a gamertag?: I know changing a gamertag costs literally nothing for xbox (less than a cent). Why do they charge $10? Is there any way to change a gamertag without paying the ridiculous fee?...
  8. why does spotify not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does spotify not work: Spotify doesn't let me log in. It says firewall may be blocking spotify, but i checked and the firewall was allowing it. But the app still doesn't work. Pls help me...
  9. Spotify for Xbox One does not have any sound.

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify for Xbox One does not have any sound.: After the 2008.200711-0000 update, Spotify does not have any Sound. When I launch Spotify for Xbox One app, and try to listen to a song, the song seems to be streaming normally but I cannot hear...
  10. Spotify não conecta [Spotify does not connect]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify não conecta [Spotify does not connect]: Spotify estava funcionando perfeitamente, até que do nada deslogou da minha conta, e não loga mais de jeito nenhum, vi que esse problema não está acontecendo só comigo, então por favor arrumem o...