is it just me or does it seem like they dont want the xbox to move forward like they want ...
Discus and support is it just me or does it seem like they dont want the xbox to move forward like they want ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; every update there is something going terrible wrong. where we have a sit and suffer and waste our time 1e291597-d018-4dba-96b0-df337d1da820 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MachoFireball, Nov 1, 2018.
Thema:
is it just me or does it seem like they dont want the xbox to move forward like they want ...
Loading...
-
is it just me or does it seem like they dont want the xbox to move forward like they want ... - Similar Threads - does seem dont
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
"That Microsoft account doesn't exist", but it seems like it does exist... / I completely...
in XBoX Accessibility"That Microsoft account doesn't exist", but it seems like it does exist... / I completely...: So I tried to log-in to Minecraft using Microsoft account, but this happened: [img] However, when I tried to make a new account using the exact same email address, this appearred: [img] So... -
Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?
in XBoX on ConsolesHi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265 -
I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...
in XBoX on ConsolesI'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...: I'm trying to play Astroneer with a friend via PC game pass but it always says connection error when they try to join, I looked into this problem for hours and this is what found out: Teredo... -
Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store?: Why does prices in egypt seem different from steam or epic store, is it because no one buys and they prefer cracked versions ,or price is higher than they can afford for a game (I think offers can...