Is it FREE GAMES WITH GOLD or FREE ADD ONs WITH GOLD???

Discus and support Is it FREE GAMES WITH GOLD or FREE ADD ONs WITH GOLD??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it FREE GAMES WITH GOLD or FREE ADD ONs WITH GOLD??? "Free games every month mean you always have something new to play" ??????? Killer Instinct... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Buick350X, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Buick350X
    Buick350X Guest

"Free games every month mean you always have something new to play" ??????? Killer Instinct Ultra Edition Add-on Available:
    01/01-01/31

:)

Buick350X, Jan 8, 2016
  2. camel120
    camel120 Guest
    Multiplayer DLC details

sorry but that pack was put out so players who DID NOT buy any DLC content may play with those who have 1 or more bought add-ons, it will LIMIT who you can play with( Basicly if above is true you'll ONLY get into multi-player rooms that have no ADD-ONS or
    the free card codes as some of those were put out after the new add-ons).

This holds true for Magic 2014 also.(in this title you must have the free multi-player or won't play multi-player)

camel120, Jan 8, 2016
  3. Findlayfiend
    Findlayfiend Guest
    Multiplayer button not working >_<

you should redownload the game (long download due to GB content), multiplayer add on, and the 3 deck add ons (free or pay to unlock playable decks). i cannot confirm that the expansion is necessary, but since there are additional decks with the expansion,
    the same rule may apply to them as it does to the 3 other deck add ons. idk if there is a free expansion download like with the 3 decks so that your multiplayer experience can "recognize" the expansion decks of other players.

Findlayfiend, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Is it FREE GAMES WITH GOLD or FREE ADD ONs WITH GOLD???

KI is Free as it is. So giving away some of the characters in one of the packs doesn't seem like that bad of an idea or even a bad deal.

Chatterin Teeth, Jan 8, 2016
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Yeah, Killer Instinct itself is pretty pathetic as a free "game". The add-on actually makes it a complete game.

Smwutches, Jan 8, 2016
  6. Waveform2
    Waveform2 Guest
    Some good free games have been given its just pot luck but 40 a year is good, EA access is good too for 20 quid a year.

Waveform2, Jan 9, 2016
  7. Buick350X
    Buick350X Guest
    Its a crap way to start off the new year, they seem to have no clue what anyone actually plays and give us quality games. So one only 5th graders play cause MK is beyond them....

Buick350X, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Waveform2 Win User

Some good free games have been given its just pot luck but 40 a year is good, EA access is good too for 20 quid a year.
  9. Buick350X Win User

Its a crap way to start off the new year, they seem to have no clue what anyone actually plays and give us quality games. So one only 5th graders play cause MK is beyond them....
  10. Smwutches Win User

Yeah, Killer Instinct itself is pretty pathetic as a free "game". The add-on actually makes it a complete game.
  11. Chatterin Teeth Win User

KI is Free as it is. So giving away some of the characters in one of the packs doesn't seem like that bad of an idea or even a bad deal.
  12. Smwutches Win User

About Xbox LIVE Gold (X360)

Just to add to questions 1, the 360 Games with Gold games are yours to keep whether you keep gold or not. The One games require that you keep gold in order to continue playing them for free.
Thema:

1. Is it FREE GAMES WITH GOLD or FREE ADD ONs WITH GOLD??? - Similar Threads - FREE GAMES GOLD

2. Im a game pass ultimate owner and the games with gold games are not free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a game pass ultimate owner and the games with gold games are not free?: Is anyone else having this issue? Both darkwood and when the past was around. When clicking get it takes me to buy the game instead of free. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue....
  3. what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happend to the 2 free xbox gold games per month. do i no longer own them?: every time there are good free games, i buy xbox gold. download them and cancle the subscription. i keep the games and play them .. what the heck just happend. i downloaded blue fire and the drift...
  4. Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...

in XboX Insiders
    Free more games multiplayer experiences from the requirements of Xbox live or gold...: Halo Infinite Multiplayer does not require any purchases to play. Though this is inconsequential for many Xbox players, there are many who can’t pay for a live subscription and greatly appreciate...
  5. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  6. I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months,...: Back in April, I purchased a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription off of Amazon. Upon redeeming the code it said that it also comes with 4 months of free Game Pass Ultimate. Now that 4 months have...
  7. Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

in XboX Insiders
    Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??: On, I believe, April 21, 2021 Microsoft enabled online functionality for f2p games without Xbox Live Gold. However, Star Trek online has never functioned properly this way even though it is cited...
  8. Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to purchase free game from xbox live gold this month: Hi there, I was trying to purchase new games with gold (xbox live gold) this month. There was no problem with purchasing Warface: Breakout, but I can not purchase Metal Slug 3. There is no option...
  9. Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?: Got Forza motorsport 6 a while back when it was free on games with gold. Since my Gold subscription has expired, I can't play the game anymore. Now you can't buy the game anymore on the store...
  10. Free game with gold ( Gears 5 )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free game with gold ( Gears 5 ): I've tried many times and it still ends up installing "Operation 5 - Hollow Storm" and not Gears 5 the whole game as listed. Did I miss something? e9c1ac0b-eff3-458c-9107-c5aa92c2deb7