Is it bad to not clean your Xbox?

Discus and support Is it bad to not clean your Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it bad to not clean your Xbox? 3dc89cb6-de63-4830-b57a-7a99fb262f87 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyran Keenom, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Kyran Keenom
    Kyran Keenom Guest

:)

Kyran Keenom, Nov 29, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

a little, because dust can get in, this in the long run can cause it to fail a few years earlier, but overall it's not bad at all and it can still last even longer than one that is cleaned regularly.
  3. BlurOfBlaze Win User

Framerate issues on my Xbox 360 Slim?

If you havent tried this I would try cleaning your 'Xbox off thoroughly sometimes a dust build up could cause it too run bad.
  4. ngocphi Win User

My reputation FALL to NEED WORK cause of MALICE NEGATIVE feedback against me

There is noagic cure for bad rep except to be a good gamer if you had two bad reps then that's your issue you need to clean up and play nice with others
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Why Won’t My Xbox 360 Read Game Discs?

If your xbox is over five years old the laser can start to go bad with use over time. You can try cleaning your disc with a clean soft t-shirt. Even if the disc doesn't look dirty you can still try it. Sometimes that works.

Here is a guide to help with your disc drive.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/disc-drive-solution
  6. BCEM HE CCATb Win User

X1 supports external capture devices Confirmed!

too bad it cannot cook and clean..
Thema:

1. Is it bad to not clean your Xbox? - Similar Threads - bad clean

2. bad sound on xbox wireless headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad sound on xbox wireless headphones: I have the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - Wireless Headset Edition. I am very impressed with the sound while using them on my Win11 laptop and My Andoroid phone. However they absolutely suck on...
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  5. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  6. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  7. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  8. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  9. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  10. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...: Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where 6dff9710-e247-4fef-927c-c2bfad9fea50