Is it allowed for PC modders to add Bots in online Games

Discus and support Is it allowed for PC modders to add Bots in online Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It got me asking is it allowed for pc modders to add bots in online games like Apex legends or EAs battlefield games does that violate Xbox rules to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CagierAnteater0, May 17, 2021.

1. Is it allowed for PC modders to add Bots in online Games

It got me asking is it allowed for pc modders to add bots in online games like Apex legends or EAs battlefield games does that violate Xbox rules to be honest I think it’s a good idea for new players who are new to a game but i still believe hacking is bad like using aimbots or stuff

:)

CagierAnteater0, May 17, 2021
  2. RetroMutt Win User

Too many hackers on this game

In my opinion its either allow all the modders to join or allow none to join. You can't have some modders and expect for the other bad modders to not join.

It's gotten bad with this game. I hope rockstar figures something out... Hell I'll be happy if they give GTA V a online pass. That way modders can't just switch accounts when they get banned... Well most of them can't
  3. IgotTSondabrain Win User

respawn to make exciting announcement for titanfall on xbox one.

problem with allowing cross platform playing? modders on pcs excessively altering games to cheat. harder to do that on the xbox... but it'll still happen
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Would Microsoft allow modding on the PC?

[quote user="Law212"]

You can mod any PC game. And I play street fighter online with modded character outfits.

I think console gamers and PC gamers mod for different reasons. Lots of modders on PC make maps, costumes and skins to prolong gameplay or freshen gameplay but cosnole modders made mods to cheat.

[/quote]And also the reason modding is not allowed on the 360 is because in order to do it, you usually need to modify your console first. Which violates the TOU/COC and leads to banning.
  5. TripleD BumBleB Win User

GtavOnline (solo session glitch) (solo heist back to back glitch 2 consoles)

I believe they should've implemented an online feature similar to Gears of War. Whereas you can either complete the mission with bots and allow/not allow palyers to join in place of the bots, clearly at the hosts discretion. I myself would play the GTA
    online more because I wouldn't have to wait 45 minutes for people to join and leave just before the game start or as soon as the game starts.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program

Hey there Hawk! Is the bot showing as online? If not, try deleting it, restart the messenger, and then add the bot again. Let us know if that helps, thanks!
Thema:

Is it allowed for PC modders to add Bots in online Games

1. Is it allowed for PC modders to add Bots in online Games - Similar Threads - allowed modders add

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  5. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  6. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  7. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  8. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  9. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  10. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...