is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:...

Discus and support is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else? (ie: transfer ownership?) 50afb510-0aff-45b1-ad14-4ded3896afc6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by leel8, Mar 5, 2022.

1. leel8
    leel8 Guest

is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:...

Is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else? (ie: transfer ownership?)

:)

leel8, Mar 5, 2022
  2. leel8 Win User

is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie: transfer ownership?)

thank you for you quick response.
  3. Smwutches Win User

is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie: transfer ownership?)

4. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox home issue

Sharing your account details is against the rules and a bannable offense. Logging into someone elses account (even if you have their permission) is also against the rules and a bannable offense.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n word and other bad stuff please help

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review, but this is why its also against the rules to give someone else access to your account.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

Console bans can't be appealed.

Game sharing outside of your own household is against the rules as is accessing someone else's account
Thema:

1. is it against the rules to give/transfer your xbox live account to someone else (ie:... - Similar Threads - against rules transfer

2. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  3. Not receiving rewards and banned for defending against racism

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving rewards and banned for defending against racism: So Halo brings out a Black history month skin and all the racists come out with derogatory comments in my defence as a Black Jamaican man I explain to educate don't hate as I'm old enough to know...
  4. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  5. I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I...: I want to file a complaint against the Arabian Xbox. They are not making any effort and I hope they will be expelled. No, there is no improvement. 7Years and abuse...
  6. Is spigot minecraft server software against the EULA?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is spigot minecraft server software against the EULA?: Is spigotMC even compliant with the EULA? I really need to know because I want to host a minecraft server (what else would I be using it for?) and I really cant find any clear information online....
  7. I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...: I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his system? Obviously in separate accounts? 5f680fc7-5381-4cc0-92e0-0d689d95fb78
  8. Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?: Can my son play against me online if he does not own the same game on his system? 8ff006b9-eed4-4546-8137-4ec74a09332a
  9. Is it against the rules to have more than one microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it against the rules to have more than one microsoft account?: I bought an xbox and created a microsoft account for that using a non microsoft email. Fast forward a week later and I have decided to make an actual @outlook.com email for myself and transfer...
  10. Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule

in XboX Insiders
    Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule: Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule submitted by /u/grecol50 [link] [comments]