Is home console messed up? Games not showing

Discus and support Is home console messed up? Games not showing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a issue where now the accounts I had set to home on my console there games are not showing in my ready to install list They also say buy the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sirbond, Aug 6, 2019.

1. /u/sirbond
    /u/sirbond Guest

I have a issue where now the accounts I had set to home on my console there games are not showing in my ready to install list

They also say buy the game again

And it's my bros account he has not touched his home settings so it's not that

submitted by /u/sirbond
    [link] [comments]

/u/sirbond, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchased games not showing up on my home console

Is the other console part of the preview program?
  3. KristianGrey Win User

Purchased games not showing up on my home console

I think what Smwutches was pertaining to was the console where you purchased the games you're looking for was part of the Preview Program.

If the answer to this is Yes, it would mean that the games that your have purchased will be available on your home console once the current preview build has already been released to the public.

If the answer is No, it's best to contact our customer support friends so you can have your account thoroughly checked.

Hope this clarifies things for you sir. :)
  4. LabererFaun116 Win User

Factory reset and home console

Just so i dont mess anything up, he goes in my account, Sets home console. I Go on his Account and also Set it as home console, right?
  5. R4VER Win User

My home xbox

If you have gameshared, is your profile active on your friends console, if your profile is still set as home on your friends console it can mess things up on your own home console.

Ive encountered this once before and it blocked me from playing certain games
  6. Baud Modem Win User

I have Bose cinemate series audio system and I am not hearing Xbox 360 sound from Bose speakers

His problem is probably related to the fall update that totally messed up the Digital Audio output on the Xbox 360 console, Microsoft seriously needs to release a patch soon, as this messes up tons of people's home entertainment centers.
Thema:

1. Is home console messed up? Games not showing - Similar Threads - home console messed

2. Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen: Games run perfectly fine and smoothly on my Series X, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay. However every time I’m in a game and press the xbox button to bring up the sidebar, the whole...
  3. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...
  4. The Xbox home console. Can it be used on more than two consoles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox home console. Can it be used on more than two consoles?: Hello, I have 2 friends who have an xbox, as well as my brother who has a PC. My brother plays through my PC account and I play through my console account And here's the thing: I want to share...
  5. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  6. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  7. Can I have an Xbox one an a series x set as my home console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I have an Xbox one an a series x set as my home console?: Wanting to setup a xbox one for family in the house to use. 031855e3-a0da-4c8e-867c-0ad5ceb1dd20
  8. Why won't Game Pass Ultimate work for all accounts on designated home console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Game Pass Ultimate work for all accounts on designated home console?: I verified my console is designated as the home console. My account, the primary account for the family, has the game pass ultimate subscription. The other accounts on my home console are supposed...
  9. X box remote play not working when phone on 5G and console on home network?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box remote play not working when phone on 5G and console on home network?: Hi, I have read through many threads looking for answers and still haven't come to clear reason why this is still not working. Remote play works when on the same network but, will not work...
  10. Give me 1 home console switch, Xbox moderators help

in XboX Insiders
    Give me 1 home console switch, Xbox moderators help: Please help me, give me 1 home console switch, my sister accidentally spent all the switches, I need it very urgently, please help me If the moderators of x box see this, then my nickname is...