Is GTA San Andreas completely taken off on the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility List

Discus and support Is GTA San Andreas completely taken off on the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility List in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hear the News that Rockstar Games is doing The GTA Trilogy -The Definitive Edition. "To prepare for launch, we will begin removing existing versions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DDT SDT, Nov 7, 2021.

1. DDT SDT
    DDT SDT Guest

Is GTA San Andreas completely taken off on the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility List

I hear the News that Rockstar Games is doing The GTA Trilogy -The Definitive Edition. "To prepare for launch, we will begin removing existing versions of the classic titles from digital retailers" (This Past Week). I recently brought GTA San Andreas for Windows 10 & Xbox 360 back on Wednesday & I was planning to buy the Trilogy Bundle on Steam later that day & it was gone. Then, today I try checking my Library on my Xbox One & GTA San Andreas is not up there because I recently brought the game & Ik it's not on the Xbox Store from both 360 & One.

So, Is Xbox planning to completely taken off the Backwards Compatibility of this Game or not?

Link: https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/3933o7ko43o839/grand-theft-auto-the-trilogy-the-definitive-edition-and-more-coming-so

Is GTA San Andreas completely taken off on the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility List [​IMG]

:)

DDT SDT, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

GTA EFLC Disc Xbox 360

GTA IV and San Andreas are the only GTA games that are backwards compatible. https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/
  3. RadexSlovakia Win User

GTA EFLC Disc Xbox 360

4. DDT SDT Win User

5. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

The game will only be removed from the store. Probably to prevent people from buying the old version by mistake.

Clean your console's MAC, look for the game in the store or your library and try installing the game again.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.
  6. DDT SDT Win User

Thank you that fixes my issue!
Thema:

1. Is GTA San Andreas completely taken off on the Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility List - Similar Threads - GTA San Andreas

2. GTA San Andreas disappeared after buying it multiple times.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas disappeared after buying it multiple times.: GTA San Andreas disappeared after buying it multiple times. I just dont understand what the point of going digital was at all. I bought GTA Sa back in xbox 360 digital. Than again when xbox one...
  3. GTA San Andreas has anyone found the solution yet ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas has anyone found the solution yet ??: So I have scoured the internet looking for help on what to do about the fact that Xbox delisted my GT SA Final edition and now no one can play it and we have been told to buy the complete trilogy...
  4. GTA San Andreas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas: So I bought this game a few years back and played it for a little bit back then took a break and now decided I wanted to play it again but when I go to search for the game it’s not showing up in...
  5. gta san andreas definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta san andreas definitive edition: downloaded the definitive edition of san andreas from game pass and once i click resume game it crashes. i have done a hard reset and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the same result...
  6. Gta san andreas xbox crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta san andreas xbox crash: When I push resume or load up from my save it crashes and takes me back to the home screen 217666c5-5f90-4454-8df1-26d159991fc8
  7. GTA San Andreas: Definitive Addition won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas: Definitive Addition won't load: I have the game pass version of GTA Sam andreas and it will not load any save files. I've done reboots, Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and updated the console. Nothing works. I click...
  8. Gta san andreas xbox crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta san andreas xbox crash: I installed this from game pass and for the last 2 days when I start up the game and press resume the game shut down 525c5fe9-dec8-47db-8e6e-0679fc5dcd9b
  9. gta san andreas game pass pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta san andreas game pass pc?: do we know when it will come to game pass pc? 0893b86c-b1da-43ab-a246-ea59dbf4b1e4
  10. Gta San Andreas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta San Andreas: So I just purchased gta san adreas and I was getting on but for some reason on the start menu, I click start and It keeps going to my xbox gamertag and I click that but the game wont start for...