Is gaming now considered mainstream.
Discus and support Is gaming now considered mainstream. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I remember reading a while back that Gaming was overtaking Hollywood in terms of revenue so I would assume that by now it's larger making it more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bountyhunterxx5, May 12, 2019.
Thema:
Is gaming now considered mainstream.
Loading...
-
Is gaming now considered mainstream. - Similar Threads - gaming considered mainstream
-
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
Please consider adding this game to the Xbox library.
in XboX InsidersPlease consider adding this game to the Xbox library.: I really want to play a childhood favorite of mine which is burnout 2:Takedown it’s an amazing game as most burnout fans would probably agree with me. It’s a great game and a personal favorite... -
Consider adding filter for game pass versions
in XboX InsidersConsider adding filter for game pass versions: It would be useful to have a way to identify which games belong to each Game Pass level when browsing the games list. For example, adding a filter for Game Pass Premium or Ultimate could help... -
A Fan's Last Wish: Please Consider Warcraft II on Game Pass (Read, It's Important)
in XBoX Games and AppsA Fan's Last Wish: Please Consider Warcraft II on Game Pass (Read, It's Important): Please, I’m not sure if I’m in the right place, but I would deeply (truly) appreciate it if you could make sure my message reaches the right person. I’m very ill, and I will be leaving soon. This... -
Why does the Minecraft launcher consider that I haven't bought the game even though I...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy does the Minecraft launcher consider that I haven't bought the game even though I...: There seems to be several accounts on my launcher, they have the same name though I can only acces one. Thank you for answering. a5595797-d9f7-48cf-926c-bce9372f2f5c -
Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital...
in XBoX Games and AppsHi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital...: Hi there's any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital game honestly I want to have a series s cause of the size but I have a bunch of Xbox 360 and one games... -
Xbox considers a physical copy of a game that i own as a xbox game pass game
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox considers a physical copy of a game that i own as a xbox game pass game: I own a copy of Forza Horizon 5, i also had xbox ultimate. I used ultimate to play forza without inserting the disk in the console. When it expired it played fine, but today i booted up forza and...