IS GAMEFLIP.COM AGAINTS TOS?

Discus and support IS GAMEFLIP.COM AGAINTS TOS? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i am disabled with a disability known as 22 q deletion syndrome i am a valued customer of the xbox community i have been a member for over 5... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXOutlaw777Xx, May 31, 2023.

1. IS GAMEFLIP.COM AGAINTS TOS?

Hello i am disabled with a disability known as 22 q deletion syndrome i am a valued customer of the xbox community i have been a member for over 5 years i was wondering if game flip is illegal to buy different versions at the games at a lower cost i understand u cant sell in game items but u can sell the game please notify me as soon as possible and please dont ban my account and please let me know if it is okay cuz i googled it and it says gameflip is legal so please let me know i just dont wanna risk loosing my long term account thank you

:)

xXOutlaw777Xx, May 31, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

There are no known reports that it is bannable to purchase in Gameflip however since this is a 3rd party retailer, it is highly possible that you can get scammed.

I would highly recommend you avoid 3rd party websites and purchase on Microsoft Xbox official store websites for safe and smooth transactions.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

It is a violation of TOS to purchase or redeem from a region outside your own, or to purchase from unauthorized third party retailers.

If it's not best buy, gamestop, amazon, target etc, it's probably not authorized

Doing so can lead to account and console bans.

Xbox has sales every week, there are games as low as a dollar often
  4. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

Battlefield 3 Question

yes this is cheating and its againts the code of conduct
  5. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

Hacked

Please do not Name and Shame, because it's againt Code of Conduct.
  6. ModestElf Win User

GEARS 3 MULTIPLAYER RUINED BY THE SAWED OFF!

forums ruined by the whiners :(

learn to fight againts it and yes, you can
Thema:

1. IS GAMEFLIP.COM AGAINTS TOS? - Similar Threads - GAMEFLIP COM AGAINTS

2. PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE

in XboX Insiders
    PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE: Estou com problemas no sistema do meu Xbox por conta que ele foi apagado do HD enquanto eu ainda estava no programa insider e agr sempre eu tento instalar o sistema utilizando a unidade flash USB,...
  3. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  4. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  5. Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.

in XboX Insiders
    Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.: Comprei um controle paralelo de PS4 para jogar no celular pelo xCloud e afins. No entanto, os botões estão embaralhados; por exemplo, quando aperto o botão "X", ele corresponde como botão...
  6. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: Microsoft for real needs to review their banning process, I literally got banned from everything for 24 hours over an LFG repost. I’m not the only one this has happened to either, apparently it...
  7. Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s

in XboX Insiders
    Estou com problemas de atualização no meu xbox one s: Bom dia Insiders , sou Clay Calixto e gostaria de pedir ajuda de vocês para um problema que estou enfrentando esses dias , o HD do meu xbox one s queimou e tive que troca-lo , porém eu sou insider...
  8. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  9. com banned on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    com banned on xbox: i’ve been away for a while on a holiday in greece and i’ve let my little brother play on my xbox while i was away so he could have something to do and not be bored and while i was gone i’ve seen...
  10. When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...: Please tell me how to change parental settings because it is in safe mode df9a0223-6f2f-4c21-b8e3-65a031fa2e50