Is Game Pass worth it?

Discus and support Is Game Pass worth it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on PC and I'm looking into maybe getting the Game Pass; however, it looks to only be for console use. Does it work for PC games, or just the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DreadPizza38995, Apr 25, 2018.

  1. Is Game Pass worth it?


    I'm on PC and I'm looking into maybe getting the Game Pass; however, it looks to only be for console use.

    Does it work for PC games, or just the Microsoft console gaming?

    :)
     
    DreadPizza38995, Apr 25, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth it?

    I think a lot of factors go into what is or can be included in the Game Pass. I'm sure the individual game developers can say whether or not their games are included, to a point. And I'm sure that profitability has some part in it, as well. As far as whether
    or not games newer than 12 months will be included, I'm uncertain. I honestly kind of doubt it, though. Most games, within their first year, can still maintain some level of profitability on their own. And the Games Pass may not be a good fit for everyone.
    If you already own the majority of games available via Games Pass, it simply wouldn't make sense to pay a recurring fee to access those.

    I think the Game Pass is aimed at providing a good cross-section of Xbox One and Xbox 360 game titles to people who might have missed them initially and who might want to try something new without committing $40-$60 on some of the individual games on offer.
    That being said, the lineup will change over time. Games will be added and games will be removed. Just because at this point in time it doesn't contain the games that will make it appealing to you doesn't mean that, given a few months, it won't. Keep your
    eyes on it and see if something you like pops up. If not, you've lost no money or opportunities.

    As far as what games, decent or otherwise, will be added to the Game Pass, only Microsoft and its partners can answer that. We just don't know yet.

    Hope that helps. Have a great day!
     
    The Old Dozer, Apr 25, 2018
    #2
  3. XxUNCOUTHxX
    XxUNCOUTHxX Guest
    Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth it?

    Now would be a great time to try out Xbox Game Pass as it's only going for $1 on the Xbox store, and if you don't like it, you can always cancel it.
     
    XxUNCOUTHxX, Apr 25, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Is Game Pass worth it?

    If any of the games are Play Anywhere titles, they'll work on the PC. So it just depends on if there are enough of those games to make it worth it to you.
     
    Smwutches, Apr 25, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Is Game Pass worth it?

    If any of the games are Play Anywhere titles, they'll work on the PC. So it just depends on if there are enough of those games to make it worth it to you.
  6. UncieTime Win User

    xbox game pass

    Game pass is aswome! Well worth it
  7. lllWormWoodlll Win User

    Ultimate game pass

    Ultimate game pass is worth the extra $$$$.
  8. JaredViola Win User

    Game Ideas!!

    Game pass isnt worth it. I had it.
  9. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

    Yakuza 0, KH3 and others coming Soon to GamePass.

    more games on Game Pass is a good thing. makes Game Pass more worth the money you pay for it and there's a better chance more people will get Game Pass.
Thema:

Is Game Pass worth it?

Loading...
  1. Is Game Pass worth it? - Similar Threads - Game Pass worth

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate worth it?

    in XBoX on Mobile
    Is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate worth it?: I have a monthly subscription to Xbox game pass ultimate however I only use it for Xcloud...So is it worth me paying for just one use? I am only keeping it at the moment so I can game while on...
  8. I lost 3-4 months worth of game pass ultimate.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost 3-4 months worth of game pass ultimate.: I lost 3-4 months worth of game pass ultimate for no reason it was sudden. Now I recently bought a month just so I could play games which I shouldn’t be paying in the first place....
  9. Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth it?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth it?: I have been thinking of paying the £7.99 per month for the Xbox Game Pass, but is it worth it? From what I can see, most of the games on there were Gold giveaways at some point. Ea Access seems...
  10. Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth the money?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth the money?: I have been thinking of paying the £7.99 per month for the Xbox Game Pass, but is it worth it? From what I can see, most of the games on there were Gold giveaways at some point. Ea Access seems...