Is Game Pass shareable?

Discus and support Is Game Pass shareable? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My daughter and I use the same console but of course have different accounts. Is it possible that her account has access and use to my game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jscrawford, Dec 25, 2021.

  1. jscrawford
    jscrawford Guest

    Is Game Pass shareable?


    My daughter and I use the same console but of course have different accounts. Is it possible that her account has access and use to my game pass account or do I have to buy her a subscription of game pass for herself? I'm new to Xbox so I'm not sure how this works. Thanks in advance.

    :)
     
    jscrawford, Dec 25, 2021
    #1
  2. YUNG THRILL Win User

    Game pass shareable or nah brah?

    Hey Hulk,

    No game pass isnt shareable!
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Is Game Pass shareable?

    Yes. If you have Gold/Game Pass Ultimate and set the console as your Home, she can access online by sharing through your account.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Is Game Pass shareable?

  5. jscrawford Win User

    Is Game Pass shareable?

    Can she play online with friends without her own game pass?
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    transfer year pass operators from account to account on same console

    most content passes in games these days are tied to the account that purchased them and are not shareable.
Thema:

Is Game Pass shareable?

Loading...
  1. Is Game Pass shareable? - Similar Threads - Game Pass shareable

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...