is game pass forcing people to upgrade there xbox next year

Discus and support is game pass forcing people to upgrade there xbox next year in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is game pass forcing people to upgrade there xbox one to the series consoles next year c4b0c91a-530c-4a30-b3ac-9658c04f88d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PernellBooysen, Nov 17, 2022.

1. is game pass forcing people to upgrade there xbox next year

is game pass forcing people to upgrade there xbox one to the series consoles next year

:)

PernellBooysen, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

basically, they are adding more series only games to gamepass, some will still be usable on the Xbox one, but you have to get with the times, consoles always move on, you're lucky there has been a 2-year crossover.

this is why i like pc, i can play games from the 80's still and not have to worry about buying upgraded versions or cross gen trash.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The new console generation is two years old, so naturally development moves in that direction

Xbox One owners can play Series games via the cloud. This is certainly better than prior generations where you'd just be stuck without any option to play
  4. Smwutches Win User

I'm not sure how Game Pass would do that.
  5. DEATHPHANTOMG49 Win User

Xbox game pass/xbox live

If You Get Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert Your Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Into Game Pass Ultimate For The Remaining Time Left On Your Year Subscription. So For Example If You Have Xbox Live Gold Paid For A Year And You Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert It To One Year Game Pass Ultimate Or However Many Months You Have Left Of Your Subscription.

(Make Sure It Says Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate So It Will Convert Your Gold To Game Pass)
  6. Owen Wilson-0E2AB763 Win User

EA Sports Season Ticket Subscription Discounts DLC, Lets You Play Early

Yeah, all those people defending the Online Pass now have to eat this sh*t. What's next? Probably something that's not forced but necessary to fully play the game...
Thema:

1. is game pass forcing people to upgrade there xbox next year - Similar Threads - game pass forcing

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  7. Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...: its saying something about an age restriction but i've never had the problem before. i don't know the exact timing of when the error started accouring. also i have screenshots of the errors but...
  8. Why does my Series S force me to buy the game pass before playing Ubisoft games (trivial...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Series S force me to buy the game pass before playing Ubisoft games (trivial...: I have owned these Ubisoft games for at least a year and have played online with friends without any issues, but now when I launch them and go to start an online game it brings up the game pass...
  9. Why is Microsoft forcing to buy Xbox game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsoft forcing to buy Xbox game pass.: Hello I am a very old player. I've had my same account for almost 15 years. Never ever have I been forced to buy a subscription. I am trying to switch from Xbox game pass which I realized is a...
  10. pc game pass forcing me to use cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc game pass forcing me to use cloud gaming.: When trying to play hypnospace outlaw which just came out on game pass a couple hours ago, there is no install or download button there is only a button for cloud play. I don't want to play on...