Is FIFA 23 Series X Edition crossgen. Can I play with friends who are using the standard...

Discus and support Is FIFA 23 Series X Edition crossgen. Can I play with friends who are using the standard... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the FIFA 23 Series X Edition as it was on sale. When I try and play a friendly game against my friend who has the standard edition it won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsaacHS, Jan 26, 2023.

1. IsaacHS
    IsaacHS Guest

Is FIFA 23 Series X Edition crossgen. Can I play with friends who are using the standard...

I bought the FIFA 23 Series X Edition as it was on sale. When I try and play a friendly game against my friend who has the standard edition it won't let me? Have I just wasted my money? I looked online and it says it's crossplatform for the Series X Edition but doesn't specify crossgen. If not then this should really be made clear!

:)

IsaacHS, Jan 26, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Is FIFA 23 Series X Edition crossgen. Can I play with friends who are using the standard version?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If you download the Xbox One of the game, then you should be able to play with your friend on the same version. There is no cross-play across generations, but as long as you're playing the Xbox One version this should work just fine.

Feel free to check out this page; https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-23/news/pitc... for more info on cross-play in FIFA 23.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. ANIKET MISHRA1 Win User

Can i play my xbox one version of the fifa 23 on the series X?

Can I buy fifa 23 standard edition xbox one version and play it on xbox series s ?
  4. Giovannibox Win User

Fifa 23 ultimate edition

Hi Josef

You are always very kind and supportive!

I just purchased fifa 23 ultimate edition and when I go to my games and apps I don't see ultimate edition but all I see is the series x/s standard and the xbox one standard versions.....how do I get all the ultimate add ons I.e. the fifa points, the homegrown talent for the career mode etc if I'm installing the standard version? Many thanks
  5. Aman Bhadauria Win User

Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

Hi, can you confirm that is this available on FIFA 23? If I buy FIFA 23 then will I be able to play with my friend on PC?

That is me on Xbox Series S and my friend is on PC, will this work?
  6. John P_14 Win User

Can I buy the digital copy of FIFA 23 for Xbox One and still be able to play it on my series S?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Yes, as per the Store page which you can also check out on this link; https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/ea-sport..., EA SPORTS FIFA 23 Standard Edition Xbox One is playable on both Xbox One and Xbox Series XIS.
Thema:

1. Is FIFA 23 Series X Edition crossgen. Can I play with friends who are using the standard... - Similar Threads - FIFA Series Edition

2. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  3. Significant frame drops in FIFA 23 for Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Significant frame drops in FIFA 23 for Xbox Series S: Hi, I've recently bought XBOX Series S and FIFA 23. While playing, it often happens that for a minute or two the game runs smoothly (as in I guess 60 fps, because my TV doesn't run in 120), but...
  4. Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I sign into fifa 23 EA server on new Xbox series X: I have just bought a new Xbox series X, upgrading from an Xbox one, but now I can’t sign into the ea server on fifa 23. I have tried all the troubleshooting I can find but it still isn’t working....
  5. Can i use FIFA 23 series x on our xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use FIFA 23 series x on our xbox series s?: We ordered a new FIFA 23 game and got the series x but we have a xbox series s. Can we install it with a code or have to buy a different version? Thanks! 6163e149-6695-48e6-83fe-f576addffa20
  6. Can I play FIFA 23 for Xbox series on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 23 for Xbox series on Xbox one: Is there a way that I can play FIFA 23 for Xbox series on Xbox one f369f5be-7a80-4b1b-b174-1b366584c3ff
  7. Does anyone have a list of all Fifa’s that run on Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a list of all Fifa’s that run on Series X?: Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. df6ee81b-13e2-4e87-81c0-61d503107cb1
  8. Can I get fifa 23 Xbox one version on my series s so I can play with my friends who play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get fifa 23 Xbox one version on my series s so I can play with my friends who play on...: My friends play on Xbox one and I want to get Xbox series s to play fifa 23 with them but I’m not sure if u can get the Fifa 23 Xbox one version on series s? 2f8b0cbb-eb89-46f5-acdb-da5fed54ab16
  9. What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X?: What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X? c555319d-d4ca-4279-bb6f-c908d3b5018e
  10. Can I continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on the Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox One S and I play Fifa 23 Ultimate Team Xbox One edition alot. I am considering to buy an Xbox Series X. I'd like to know if I can continue my progress of Fifa 23 Ultimate Team on...