Is DLC transferable from Windows 10 Version to XBox One?

Discus and support Is DLC transferable from Windows 10 Version to XBox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have previously purchased a mash-up pack for the Windows 10 version and would like to use it on my Xbox One. I read somewhere that with the new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DismissedLamb, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Is DLC transferable from Windows 10 Version to XBox One?

I have previously purchased a mash-up pack for the Windows 10 version and would like to use it on my Xbox One. I read somewhere that with the new "Better Together" update that all DLC would be transferable from PC version to Console version. Is this correct?

:)

DismissedLamb, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Minecraft windows 10 edition, export map to Desktop version of minecraft.

To my knowledge the windows 10 version of Minecraft is written in C++ compared to java so it wont be compatible as the windows 10 version is a UWP app which allows it to play with Xbox one and PC while the java version is standalone, you can export worlds
    from xbox to windows 10 but not from windows 10 version to java, I hope that clears up your concern

ChaoticLlama42, Sep 21, 2017
  3. DLC Content From Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Is all my DLC purchased content transferable or compatible from my xbox 360 to the xbox one.

DEATHWHISPEREDB, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey DismissedLamb! Most DLC will transfer over. For more info check

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Sep 22, 2017
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Sharing Overwatch Skin

Thanks for reaching out!

As Overwatch is not a Play Anywhere title, the Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of the game would be separate, I'm afraid. Items and add-ons from the Xbox One version would not transfer to the Windows 10
    version.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey DismissedLamb! Most DLC will transfer over. For more info check

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. I AM ALTHALUS Win User

Re-downloading DLC from purchased for 360 on Xbox One

Both the disc version and digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts require a $10 upgrade to transfer to Xbox One. In the disc version at Gamestop, you actually return your 360 version and pay the $10 in store for the X1 upgrade and then go home to enter new
    code. DLC and Profile stats all transfer (although DLC rights have to be redownloaded) but any game saves or single player progress all revert to square one. They DO NOT transfer over. Only MP progress, profile stats, and DLC rights transfer.
  8. blueamcat Win User

Help

The transfer window for the DLC has been long gone. Unfortunately you'll have to buy them again on the Xbox One version. :/
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

I can't transfer minecraft to my PC

Hello Leo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, you are unable to transfer the game. There are two different versions. There is the Xbox one version, and also a Windows 10 version. You woud need to purchase the

Windows 10 version
    in this case.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Is DLC transferable from Windows 10 Version to XBox One? - Similar Threads - DLC transferable Windows

2. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  3. Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X: We upgraded our Xbox 360 to an Xbox Series X (new home Xbox). All profiles and cloud saved games ported fine. However, I don't know how to get our past downloaded content purchases (shown in the...
  4. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  5. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  6. DLC transferring on different consoles (Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC transferring on different consoles (Xbox one: Hey,My brothers account had the gorod krovi DLC but not the descent pack my brother's account gamertag is kirasnyder but another actually has the zombies chronicles dlc and der eisendrache and it...
  7. Xbox one s to Xbox one s transfer, no game saves or dlc on new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s to Xbox one s transfer, no game saves or dlc on new one: I transferred my old Xbox one S, using a external hard drive, to a new Xbox one S, as the disk drive on the first one packed in, it is worth noting that there was pleanty of storage on the...
  8. All of my DLC is not transferring to my Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my DLC is not transferring to my Series X.: So on my Xbox One S I bought DLC in Dragon Ball Fighterz. All my DLC on the One S is working. Now that I transfered my games and all to the series x, the store is telling me that I do not have all...
  9. i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?: i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam? 43df06ad-dfb6-423a-8786-0c9436c16fe4
  10. Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?: When my son was a minor, I used my Microsoft account for his XBOX account. Now that he is an adult, we'd both like to transfer only his XBOX data/DLC to his email address. Is this possible to...