Is discord still limited I don't have the option to link it

Discus and support Is discord still limited I don't have the option to link it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I go to party and chats the discord link should be right under "chat requests" but it isn't there for me. Any idea why it isn't there for me? I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vladimir_Pudding2, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Is discord still limited I don't have the option to link it

When I go to party and chats the discord link should be right under "chat requests" but it isn't there for me. Any idea why it isn't there for me? I don't have alpha software.

submitted by /u/Vladimir_Pudding2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vladimir_Pudding2, Sep 9, 2022
  2. Sarah Morrison Win User

Can't link Facebook

The option no longer shows for me to even connect my Facebook account. It was linked in the past but no Facebook isn’t even an option on my console or the app. I have Twitch, Steam and Discord linked, the only other option is Reddit which I do not use. Is there a way to do this still or did Microsoft remove Facebook linking?
  3. T1C3 SODMG Win User

Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

Still have a banner across my discord stating to redeem, maybe you'll have a shot there.

Unless discord is broken and they forgot to update the changes as it was supposed to be a limited time offer
  4. MAFS_81 Win User

How can I enable Discord on my teenage son's Xbox X?

Hi, thanks for your suggestions. Yes, I've done all of those things. To be more specific, what I think I'm needing, and currently missing, is the Discord option in the friends/party chat menu.

I have created his Discord account and, using the Discord website, linked it with his Xbox account but it's not showing on the Xbox itself.

Thanks again
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I am on Xbox and my discord used to work fine. It recently de-linked and it won't let me link it back.

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Try the procedure again: To connect to Discord through your Xbox console:
    Press the Xbox  button on your controller to open the dashboard.
    Go to Profile & System > Settings > Account > Linked Social Accounts.
    In the Discord tile, select Link.
    Follow the instructions to link your Discord account. If it doesn't work make sure the correct permissions are enabled in Discord to allow the Xbox connection. Make sure you have given Xbox permission to connect to Discord in the Discord app settings. Also make sure that the option "Show status game activities" is turned on.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  6. TheRagingAppleX Win User

My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing someone please help

There is an console update and Discord update out too. But i still have the issue of unable to re-link my accounts.
Thema:

Is discord still limited I don't have the option to link it

1. Is discord still limited I don't have the option to link it - Similar Threads - discord still limited

2. Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the bug for my Xbox asking to constantly relink my Discord still happening?: I am having an issue with my Xbox saying I have to relink my Discord account. It never did this till tonight. Last week it was working fine for me. Now whenever I try to relink my account from...
  3. Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?: I have tried every possible troubleshooting I have found on the web to try and fix this. I’m wondering if anyone is still having this same issue? e2480390-70d3-4a10-a056-38accc5cff9c
  4. It won't let me re link my discord when l do it still say re link

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me re link my discord when l do it still say re link: I try re link it over and over it never works 96a9fce7-c821-4eb2-a338-5f0b02bca2ed
  5. My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing...: I continue to try and link my account with the app or edge and it still refuses to work even though it was working fine earlier 42da7418-a344-4d28-bbdb-721634e9649a
  6. My discord linked account is showing I have to relink but when I go to relink it still...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord linked account is showing I have to relink but when I go to relink it still...: My discord linked account is showing I have to relink but when I go to relink it still shows relink. Even after a hard reboot 9a1853b2-2980-4e7e-bb88-6b16ac009355
  7. Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the...: We don't have to be able to talk to the game chat while in a discord party, but it gets kind of annoying how PC players are able to talk in Discord and in the game at the same time. At this point...
  8. I’m omega tier for Xbox insider, am I still able to use the discord compatibility?

in XboX Insiders
    I’m omega tier for Xbox insider, am I still able to use the discord compatibility?: Thanks for any help! submitted by /u/CinciShark [link] [comments]
  9. Why is discord still not available?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is discord still not available?: I've been trying to set up discord for my Xbox One S but the try discord feature has yet to show up on my parties and chats page. Is it just not out yet or is it a problem on my end? submitted by...
  10. Is Discord on Xbox still bad, can I use VC?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Discord on Xbox still bad, can I use VC?: I’ve heard that you can’t use voice chat on it and that kinda defeats the purpose for me submitted by /u/Bobanare [link] [comments]