Is Dead Space 2008 remote play supposed to not work?

Discus and support Is Dead Space 2008 remote play supposed to not work? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since I didn’t have enough money for the new Dead Space remake, I wanted to play original Dead Space for my small YouTube channel, but when I tried it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/0mega_Gaming783, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Is Dead Space 2008 remote play supposed to not work?

Since I didn’t have enough money for the new Dead Space remake, I wanted to play original Dead Space for my small YouTube channel, but when I tried it didn’t work. Is it an issue on my end or is it just not compatible?

submitted by /u/0mega_Gaming783
    [link] [comments]

/u/0mega_Gaming783, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Slain X Win User

plasma cutter 'll be great, but we need premium theme and gamerpic... I use the original Dead space ones since 2008 !!!
  3. VaultSyndrome Win User

Best Holiday Season for Games Ever?

2011 has surpassed 2008 for me, even though 2008 had my favorite game ever.

-Dead Space 2

-Deus Ex Human Revolution

-Portal 2

-LA Noire

-Battlefield 3

-Skyrim

-Dead Island

-

This year has been phenomenal...probably the best as a whole on this gen consoles. I didn't even count the PS3 and Wii games either..
  4. xiD3M0NSN1P3Rx Win User

Which game should i buy?

Dead Space 1 & 2 are cheap these days, and alot easier than the 3rd game, you'll see why if you decide to play it. I personally love the Dead Space games, and yeah the co-op is okay I suppose, but yeah definitely worth playing. You can't go wrong with Tomb
    Raider, all my friends love it.
  5. Sword Style Win User

Dead Space 3

I'd be playing through solo first, the way Dead Space is supposed to be played. After that I don't care anymore. I some friends I'll probably play through in co-op with, just to see what it's like.
  6. Meshuggala Win User

Your favorite reference in Borderlands 2 is?...

I like Zero's head "Engie" its supposed to be designed after Isaac Clarke's helmet from Dead Space.
Thema:

Is Dead Space 2008 remote play supposed to not work?

1. Is Dead Space 2008 remote play supposed to not work? - Similar Threads - Dead Space 2008

2. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  3. Dead space 3 online pass issue - Xbox series x - 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead space 3 online pass issue - Xbox series x - 2023: Hi, I have been trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 on my Xbox series x but with no luck. 1-When I first open the game i get presented with 2 options A- to enter code for online...
  4. Dead Space Remake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space Remake: Everywhere the last week on the Internet there has been ads stating the dead space remake would launch on game pass today and so far nothing. So was this a lie or is it glitched?...
  5. Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead space 3 multiplayer says failed to join or please wait hosting game load screen: Me and my Friend started a Coop save on dead space 3. It worked fine until we hit chapter 4 and now every time we try to connect, it says "failed to join" or is stuck on an infinite loading screen...
  6. Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?: In the store on my Xbox Series S, it's saying Dead Space (2023) is not playable on this device. Why is that when I'm buying it from the store? 7a643761-62c9-4f2c-b331-2a209d8154b0
  7. I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...: No matter what I try i am unable to get the online pass via xcloud 2827ed1b-15cd-40f5-98a4-1357e6b53c5f
  8. Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinesis problems on Dead Space, on a backwards compatible Xbox1: I have an XBox 1, updated to for backwards compatability. Just bought Dead Space (2008) All's well UNTIL the start of Chapter 2 when I pick up the Kinesis control The TL button does not activate...
  9. Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...: Hi there I purchased the Dead Space game for £79.99 but is not allowed me to install the game. Please advice me what to do Thanks bfe942e4-5710-4301-938b-11237fa5ce40
  10. How to get the Dead Space 3 Online Pass on Xcloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the Dead Space 3 Online Pass on Xcloud?: I want to play it with a friend but i cant because the game ask me for a Online Pass but when i go to downloadable content and try to get it the xbox app told me that i cant use that function....