is crossplay broken on minecraft preview (pc to xbox)?

Discus and support is crossplay broken on minecraft preview (pc to xbox)? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am able to join my friends lan game on minecraft preview on an xbox via my xbox one with my xbox live account however if i try to join from pc, using... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AlastairJMcDonald, Jan 21, 2023.

1. is crossplay broken on minecraft preview (pc to xbox)?

I am able to join my friends lan game on minecraft preview on an xbox via my xbox one with my xbox live account however if i try to join from pc, using the same account it tells me that none of my friends are online right now. I tried to add friend by gamertag but it shows that we are already friends. We are both running minecraft preview 1.19.60.27

:)

AlastairJMcDonald, Jan 21, 2023
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Cross compatibility

Games that will be released on all platforms will hopefully all have crossplay in the future.

The new Call of Duty to be released is the 1st of many i hope to be crossplay between console platforms.

There is currently a few games that is crossplay enabled between pc and Xbox.

Minecraft has more platforms available for crossplay.
  3. luissolid Win User

New Minecraft Version download.

The new version of minecraft, its the one that have crossplay with pc, mobile and switch.
  4. KingOfTheRen Win User

Cross Platform

Forgive my ignorance if this information is incorrect for Minecraft but I do not know of a game that is cross platform for PS4, Xbox and PC. Any games I've seen have been 2 way as in PS4-PC or Xbox-PC. I may be wrong as Minecraft may support this kind
    of crossplay but this could be your issue.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

xbox series s and x are crossplay with pc, xbox one is not as stated in all of EA's documentation, they stated that xbox one and ps4 are not crossplay with pc but they are with each other, only those on pc, xbox series s/x and ps5 are fully crossplay, this is why you cannot invite each other.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC.

To be able to play Minecraft on a pc you will need to purchase the game for Windows 10, as it is not a play anywhere title unfortunatly.

It is crossplay enable between Xbox One, mobile, Windows 10 and Nintendo Switch.
Thema:

is crossplay broken on minecraft preview (pc to xbox)?

1. is crossplay broken on minecraft preview (pc to xbox)? - Similar Threads - crossplay broken minecraft

2. Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one: Halo Infinite campaign crossplay with pc and xbox one is that doable or is it only mulitplayer on xbox live? What the campaige limit for xbox live on campaige? 73574fb4-eb9d-4f5f-9b9f-cd26d73f1979
  3. When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to give us the ability turn off crossplay.: I know Xbox has the ability to turn off crossplay. PC community cheats way too often and we’re at a disadvantag. PlayStation allows for them to do it, so can you. Really like Xbox but if we don’t...
  4. Assetto Corsa Competizione Bug Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Bug Crossplay: My game (Assetto Corsa Competizione) is closing on its own when I enter a multiplayer match. It started happening after the update that introduced crossplay. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?...
  5. how do I get rid of the crossplay notification?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I get rid of the crossplay notification?: I keep getting this notification everything I play match in call of duty. "you cannot play with people outside of xbox because of how your account is set up" how do turn this notification off I...
  6. Minecraft crossplay LAN not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crossplay LAN not working: As recently as last week my son (5 years old) and I were able to play Minecraft together. I have minecraft for windows. gamepass ultimate and bought the mobile minecraft (android). Both versions...
  7. How do I convert core to gold so I can play crossplay online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I convert core to gold so I can play crossplay online: How do I convert core to gold so I can crossplay online? ba4f900c-349b-4349-8f63-b64c09296f4d
  8. Asking for pin after disabling crossplay on MW3

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asking for pin after disabling crossplay on MW3: I recently jumped on MW3 and decided to disable crossplay from the the settings in the xbox dashboard. Now when i play MW3 after every game, it asks me to input my pin number then deny crossplay....
  9. Crossplay trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossplay trouble: Hello there. So, i play FC 24 on PC and my pal plays it on Xbox series S. We cannot crossplay in any mode. When i try to invite him, it says that my pal's platform is not compatible with mine....
  10. crossplay option is broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    crossplay option is broken: So been cruising the forums noticed multiple threads about crossplay not working. Yes I power cycled, hard reset.. turned off and on signed in and out, loged onto a browser submitted settings to...