Is cloud gaming/streaming gonna be fixed it's too laggy no matter what console, Are you...

Discus and support Is cloud gaming/streaming gonna be fixed it's too laggy no matter what console, Are you... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need stuff fixed and we all need some answers as a community please and thank you. d671e685-0170-4c2a-8529-220c73521bca Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by justin perkins1, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Is cloud gaming/streaming gonna be fixed it's too laggy no matter what console, Are you...

Need stuff fixed and we all need some answers as a community please and thank you.

:)

justin perkins1, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Is cloud gaming/streaming gonna be fixed it's too laggy no matter what console, Are you guys gonna make all games accessible from Xbox to PC, Do you guys plan on making VR games and a VR headset.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Justin, regarding the Lag in the Xcloud system, this can vary because there are several factors involved in the process, as XCloud is a game streaming, your location, home network, ISP, use of the service on certain days can influence the performance of Xcloud.

Regarding VR games, Microsoft does not make any disclosures about it here in the community, if something is published it will be on the site.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/
  3. JohnBressler Win User

We couldn't find xbox one console with the IP provided.

Same Issue. None of the fixes helped. Not using beta. This is a huge issue for me. I use the Windows 10 app to stream games because my TV is way too laggy. in fact the video is too laggy too. I just use it for the audio while I have the HDMI plugged into
    my PC monitor. (My monitor doesn't have any speakers)
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

PC Games (such as Starfield) via Game Pass Ultimate

game pass ultimate is for console pc and cloud, if you dont want to play streamed cloud games then gamepass pc would be the best choice as that has ea access included too.
  5. Coreldan Win User

Built-In DVR

Do remember that when it comes to doing it through Twitch.tv, this will depend on your upload bandwidth. Quite many don't have more than 1mbit of upload bandwidth. This is not enough to stream even 720p properly, and the way the twitch to youtube will work
    is that it actually uploads to youtube how you streamed it. Thus if your stream was laggy, the youtube video will be too. And with 1mbit upload bandwidth, the stream will be laggy.
  6. StrangerJim Win User

Gaikai/Playstation Now. Possible X1 Streaming?

Thema:

Is cloud gaming/streaming gonna be fixed it's too laggy no matter what console, Are you...

1. Is cloud gaming/streaming gonna be fixed it's too laggy no matter what console, Are you... - Similar Threads - cloud gaming streaming

2. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  5. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  6. Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?: So I can currently cloud stream Gta V Xbox one as it is on game pass but I own the game anyway without game pass(Xbox one version) however if it were to leave game pass would I still able to cloud...
  7. Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode: How do I get sound of game to play on my iPhone when I’m trying to to stream with mic mode turned on, with screen record? submitted by /u/ELTreeMan [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...: Hey all, I've been having an issue getting Xbox controller(s) to work in games on Windows 11. I have tried many combinations of the following Controller: Elite Elite Series 2 Elite Core 2...
  9. The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming

in XboX Insiders
    The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming: I just want the new watermark in cloud game to be removed , its not helpful at all and has ruined cloud gaming screen sharing for me and my friends , teams ,groups as now we have to look pass an...
  10. When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues...: i have sound on every other componet of my PC owned xbox gmames but when i use the cloud no sound on my game. Why . 97144896-6d7e-434f-b371-dfbf4d564638