Is Cloud gaming not possible on the series x?

Discus and support Is Cloud gaming not possible on the series x? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m having issues accessing the cloud gaming feature on the xbox game pass. submitted by /u/Imperial_Sharky [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Imperial_Sharky, May 24, 2022.

  1. Is Cloud gaming not possible on the series x?


    I’m having issues accessing the cloud gaming feature on the xbox game pass.

    submitted by /u/Imperial_Sharky
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Imperial_Sharky, May 24, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Is it possible to play rift breaker on xbox one?

    Actually, sorry, that game was removed from Game Pass so it's no longer possible to play it through the cloud. So you would need a Series S/X console to play it or PC.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Im looking to know if I will be able to run Series X GTA 5 on PC Cloud gaming once I migrate my data from the Xbox One version. I can't find any information on the topic specifically anywhere.

    Everything on the cloud that has a Series X version is the Series X version

    Cloud gaming behaves exactly like if the hardware was local. If your character is migrated it's available
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

    Would the name Xbox Series 4X be better?

    Things are going to change this year because of cloud gaming, I'm fine with the series x. I don't think there is going to be generational console releases after this one. The technology of cloud gaming is making it possible to run the absolute best on
    minimum hardware. I believe they will keep releasing consoles it will be just different versions, plus versions that have upgraded parts. That's why I'm fine with it being called a series be because that's what im expecting. To me the series x will be more
    like a line.
  5. JayLDN Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming on Series S powered by Series X

    Thanks for all the answers.

    As two of you mentioned, cloud gaming is powered by Series X now, like I mentioned too.

    I still have the same question. Isn't there also quality difference in graphics between Series S and Series X? Like textures are more detailed and shadows are rendered better in Series X? Now if Series X is used on cloud gaming, isn't those improvements then on Series S too via streaming from cloud? Or are the Series S and Series X exactly the same graphics wise in general but Series S just has lower resolution?

    I understand that cloud gaming isn't 4K and there might be latency issues etc but that wasn't my question.

    Thanks.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Flight Simulator interrompe instalação e não avança no Xbox One S, com pacote Game Pass Ultimate. Mensagem de imcompatibilidade. O que fazer?

    It's not possible to install on xbox one s only pc series s or x

    Xbox one games are xbox one not s or x

    .also should.be noted you can play msfs only in cloud on xbox one
Thema:

Is Cloud gaming not possible on the series x?

Loading...
  1. Is Cloud gaming not possible on the series x? - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming possible

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. FS2020 - on Cloud Gaming - Possible Storage Issue causing game hang

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 - on Cloud Gaming - Possible Storage Issue causing game hang: FS2020 - on Cloud Gaming - Game starts and goes to update screen and stops until I am asked if i'm still here. It then briefly shows an update progress bar and then moves onto next loading screen...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate - no cloud gaming possible - page cannot be found

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - no cloud gaming possible - page cannot be found: Two questions really, why is Microsoft providing such a crappy customer support, even though I pay a monthly subscription. It seems all of it has been "outsourced" to virtual agents or the...
  9. Is it possible to sign in with Epic Games on Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming even if you...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to sign in with Epic Games on Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming even if you...: When I first played Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming, I accidentally clicked skip when it asked me to sign in to my Epic Games account. Turns out that apparently if you skip the sign in, you aren't...
  10. Is it possible to launch a game through cloud if it's installed?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to launch a game through cloud if it's installed?: My friends told me ark runs smoother through cloud on Xbox one but I can't seem to launch it that way as it's installed. Afraid to delete it and try that way...it takes a minute to install....