Is call of duty classic still purchasable on xbox?

Discus and support Is call of duty classic still purchasable on xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Xbox Marketplace after you confirm the payment method and the purchase the screen loading keep spinning infinitely, I'm very sorry because I really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IvanVirgulti, Jun 3, 2023.

  1. IvanVirgulti
    IvanVirgulti Guest

    Is call of duty classic still purchasable on xbox?


    On Xbox Marketplace after you confirm the payment method and the purchase the screen loading keep spinning infinitely, I'm very sorry because I really want to buy and play it and seems strange that older call of duty games like cod 2 and 3 can still be purchased on the marketplace but this one that's of 2009 is not. Hope you guys can help me in any way maybe if not with a direct link with a redeemable code or something like that

    P.s I would like it in Italian language if possible

    :)
     
    IvanVirgulti, Jun 3, 2023
    #1
  2. IvanVirgulti Win User

    Is call of duty classic still purchasable on xbox?

    ok thanks, I bought it on the xbox 360
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Is call of duty classic still purchasable on xbox?

  4. Alchemist Don Win User

    Dream game collection

    Call of duty Classic

    Call of duty 2

    Call of duty 3

    Call of duty 4

    Call of duty 5
  5. Janet_C Win User

    Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it is a region problem?

    Hello!

    I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

    The availability of the games may change according to the region and they may not be available.

    These are the direct links to the games in the Microsoft Store

    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare:

    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/call-of-duty-4...

    Call of Duty Classic:

    https://marketplace.xbox.com/product/call-of-du...

    Call of Duty 2:

    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/call-of-duty-2...

    Remember that Call of Duty Classic can only be used on Xbox 360. If the links I gave you indicate that the game is not available, there may be a problem using them in your region.

    Best regards.
  6. Sir Azalot Win User

    Annual CoD Releases. I Don't Really Mind, But...

    Is there anyone who has played COD since number 1 and honestly still likes it? i've played since call of duty classic and MW2 was the death of call of duty for me, havnt had fun since world at war.
Thema:

Is call of duty classic still purchasable on xbox?

Loading...
  1. Is call of duty classic still purchasable on xbox? - Similar Threads - call duty classic

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que...
  7. Call of Duty problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty problem: This morning I attempted to play Call of Duty on line but it would only let me play a private game. I am an ultimate game pass member full subscription up to date. I have tried resetting my modem...
  8. Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6: I have ultimate game pass. I bought call of duty 6 Tuesday was playing online Wednesday evening. Since yesterday evening when I go onto multiplayer it only gives me the option of private match. My...
  9. WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!: Hi Now that Microsoft has taken over Activision We Want to see Classic call of duty Titles get a Fully Remaster. Even tho Activision has fixed the Cod servers there are still a Tone of Hackers on...
  10. Classic Call Of Duty’s on Cloud Gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Classic Call Of Duty’s on Cloud Gaming: Black Ops Black Ops 2 Modern Warfare 2 (OG) With the ability to connect to Xbox servers. I couldn’t care for latency, it’d be a dream to experience that on PC. Especially for someone who used to...