Is call of duty classic still purchasable on xbox?

Discus and support Is call of duty classic still purchasable on xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Xbox Marketplace after you confirm the payment method and the purchase the screen loading keep spinning infinitely, I'm very sorry because I really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IvanVirgulti, Jun 3, 2023.

1. IvanVirgulti
    IvanVirgulti Guest

On Xbox Marketplace after you confirm the payment method and the purchase the screen loading keep spinning infinitely, I'm very sorry because I really want to buy and play it and seems strange that older call of duty games like cod 2 and 3 can still be purchased on the marketplace but this one that's of 2009 is not. Hope you guys can help me in any way maybe if not with a direct link with a redeemable code or something like that

P.s I would like it in Italian language if possible

:)

IvanVirgulti, Jun 3, 2023
  2. IvanVirgulti Win User

ok thanks, I bought it on the xbox 360
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

4. Alchemist Don Win User

Dream game collection

Call of duty Classic

Call of duty 2

Call of duty 3

Call of duty 4

Call of duty 5
  5. Janet_C Win User

Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it is a region problem?

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

The availability of the games may change according to the region and they may not be available.

These are the direct links to the games in the Microsoft Store

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/call-of-duty-4...

Call of Duty Classic:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/product/call-of-du...

Call of Duty 2:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/call-of-duty-2...

Remember that Call of Duty Classic can only be used on Xbox 360. If the links I gave you indicate that the game is not available, there may be a problem using them in your region.

Best regards.
  6. Sir Azalot Win User

Annual CoD Releases. I Don't Really Mind, But...

Is there anyone who has played COD since number 1 and honestly still likes it? i've played since call of duty classic and MW2 was the death of call of duty for me, havnt had fun since world at war.
Thema:

1. Is call of duty classic still purchasable on xbox? - Similar Threads - call duty classic

2. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  3. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  4. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  5. Call of Duty update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty update: Call of Duty update will not load. I'm looking for a solution, it been over a week and i am unable to play. b7fe8a89-330d-4ca8-a58a-923d4f1ae8d3
  6. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  7. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  8. Activision id call of duty

in XBoX Accessibility
    Activision id call of duty: Someone changed my activision id on call of duty and it won’t let me change it back. Any suggestions? 6522b3ff-6e28-468d-ba1f-af7cabe830f0
  9. WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WE Want Classic Call of Duty Titles to get a Fully Remastered!: Hi Now that Microsoft has taken over Activision We Want to see Classic call of duty Titles get a Fully Remaster. Even tho Activision has fixed the Cod servers there are still a Tone of Hackers on...
  10. Classic Call Of Duty’s on Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Classic Call Of Duty’s on Cloud Gaming: Black Ops Black Ops 2 Modern Warfare 2 (OG) With the ability to connect to Xbox servers. I couldn’t care for latency, it’d be a dream to experience that on PC. Especially for someone who used to...