Is anyone’s Xbox one x turning off when switching inputs on the TV??? Happens to me every...

Discus and support Is anyone’s Xbox one x turning off when switching inputs on the TV??? Happens to me every... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/jbrown1184Jb [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jbrown1184Jb, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Is anyone’s Xbox one x turning off when switching inputs on the TV??? Happens to me every...

/u/jbrown1184Jb, Jul 12, 2019
  2. OdOyLe317 Win User

HDMI handshake problem

On my TV it has to have a cable connected in order to cycle thru to that particular input whether digital or analog. Its not like the old TVs where u could just cycle thru every input when you hit the Source or TV/Video button. One thing i noticed on my
    TV that was diffrent when the xbox hdmi port was working properly was when my xbox was shut off but still hooked up i could switch to the HDMI input on my TV that it was connected to. Now the xbox has to be turned on in order for my TV to recognize that a
    cable is hooked up to that input and let me switch to it. Almost like there is no standby signal coming out of the xbox while its powered off anymore. Could anyone else with a TV that only cycles particular inputs that have a cable connected confirm whether
    they still have a Standby signal when the xbox is off. I am curious to hear from someone with a console with a working HDMI port and someone with a non working HDMI port. My PS3 hooked up with that same cable to the same port lets me switch to the right HDMI
    input while turned off so im pretty sure its not the cable or TV causing the issue.
  3. Drabz Win User

TV Not Detecting Xbox One

try turning your xbox one on with your tv off - then turn on your tv.

i find with mine when i switch inputs i need to turn my tv off then on for it to pick it up.
  4. TonyGGGG Win User

xbox no signal

I'm having the exact same problem. One other weird thing I noticed is that when I boot the Xbox One, the input on the TV switches from HDMI to Component if it's turning on the TV. Switching back to HDMI doesn't make anything appear though.

If the TV is already on and the input is HDMI, nothing happens either. Tried all the other fixes on this forum expect restoring to factory defaults... anyone have a suggestion?
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

How to hook up my Xbox one s to my tcl Roku tv

After some quick research, I'm going ot assume you have a standard tv and not the Roku streaming player (the little box thing) so you would simply plug the Xbox One S into the HDMI input of the tv, select that input on the tv and turn the xbox one and
    off you go ( depending on weather the tv will sit on an input source when there is no input you may have to switch to the HDMI input the Xbox is connected to when the Xbox turns on)
  6. Tom Helms Win User

My xbox won't connect with my tv & randomly turns off

Uh oh! This just happened to me about a half hour ago! Was on Fallout 4 attempting to manage a screenshot when the screen went blank then the TV says No Input Signal. I can turn the console off when I press the X button then move the left stick to where
    the Turn Off Controller button would be. Pressing the X button turns the console back on but still getting a No Input Signal message.
Thema:

Is anyone’s Xbox one x turning off when switching inputs on the TV??? Happens to me every...

1. Is anyone’s Xbox one x turning off when switching inputs on the TV??? Happens to me every... - Similar Threads - anyone’s turning off

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...: Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the game I have streamed in it will also turn to the side I have it on ce4c95f1-62e7-488c-984a-2c58e210927a
  6. Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?: Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue? ae858663-6613-42e8-b668-1a78ae9b0c14
  7. Is anyone else’s Xbox randomly turning on by itself at night?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else’s Xbox randomly turning on by itself at night?: The last few nights my Series X has been turning itself on multiple times around 5-8am. I see it’s on when I wake up and have to get up to turn it back off. Anyone else? submitted by...
  8. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?: I will go into my settings and turn it on, then when i come out of my settings and go back in; the game bar has turned itself off? fe33ff60-1ebf-4d03-ae60-bb9afb6f4b2d
  9. can anyone help me when i turn off the vpn my Minecraft is asking me to buy it again im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help me when i turn off the vpn my Minecraft is asking me to buy it again im...: i have some photos if i can import it 43824444-f7f3-485e-bea5-603c63efc80d
  10. My Xbox Series X headset automatically turns on my console. Does anyone know how I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X headset automatically turns on my console. Does anyone know how I can...: Sometimes I just need to use them on my PC via Bluetooth, but when I turn them on, the Xbox also turns on. I have searched many websites trying to find an answer to solve this problem, but I...