Is anyone hearing increased Series X fan noise on Skip Ahead Alpha?

Discus and support Is anyone hearing increased Series X fan noise on Skip Ahead Alpha? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm wondering if anyone else has seen an increase in fan noise lately. I tried playing Deathloop on my Series X yesterday but it was unplayable due to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Is anyone hearing increased Series X fan noise on Skip Ahead Alpha?

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen an increase in fan noise lately. I tried playing Deathloop on my Series X yesterday but it was unplayable due to the volume of the Xbox fans. Easily as loud as my old PS4 Pro.

If I try Hardspace Shipbreaker it's near silent, but as Deathloop hits the title screen my Xbox sounds like it's going to take off.

My friends who aren't on the Insider program aren't having the same issue so I was wondering if it could be OS related or if it's just time to get my console serviced.

submitted by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    [link] [comments]

/u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series S Fan isn't humming like normal.

So usually when I play on my series s the fan makes a loudish noise....
    The Series S, just like the Series X is designed to be quite, in normal gaming (even when play X|S optimised games) the Series S fan should not be audible. It should be pretty much silent.

Have you changed the location of where your console is located? These consoles get warm (hot even), this is normal. So their location is actually more important than hearing the fan spinning.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox series X fan is noisy

I understand, as this noise, you're hearing is not normal to happen, the Xbox Series X is extremely silent both in installing games and running them. This problem you are having may be something regarding the console fan that could only be resolved with the repair.
  4. unitr0n1c Win User

Hulu crashing

Same problem for me. Series X, Alpha Skip Ahead. As soon as an Hulu tries to load an ad, it crashes to the dashboard. I have reported it through the console too.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Series X fan noise

or it could be the fact we are now in summer and the ambient temps are a lot higher.
  6. JeffreyStoddard Win User

Hulu crashing

I'm having exact same issue. Don't know if it's a Series X issue or an Alpha Skip-Ahead issue, but it's beyond annoying. Hulu crashes whenever an ad break comes. Microsoft needs to fix this ASAP.
Thema:

Is anyone hearing increased Series X fan noise on Skip Ahead Alpha?

1. Is anyone hearing increased Series X fan noise on Skip Ahead Alpha? - Similar Threads - anyone hearing increased

2. Why when I'm on xbox app after like a few minutes I just can't hear anyone and they can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I'm on xbox app after like a few minutes I just can't hear anyone and they can't...: Why when I'm on xbox app after like a few minutes I just can't hear anyone and they can't hear me in the party so I have to restart xbox app and rejoin the party to hear again. I don't know why...
  3. I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot talk to or hear anyone on discord while I’m playing a game: I’m able to connect to calls and such but after 3 seconds or so of going on a game, it stops working and I cannot hear or talk to anyone Any help/fixes?? submitted by /u/Awkward_Ad5370 [link]...
  4. Party issues with getting kicked and unable to hear anyone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party issues with getting kicked and unable to hear anyone: So I have two problems ever since we had a thunderstorm that killed my old router and got a new one. The first issue is that sometimes I start connecting in the party and then suddenly kicked out...
  5. When I talk in Xbox Live Party Chat, my voice cuts in and out for anyone that hears me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I talk in Xbox Live Party Chat, my voice cuts in and out for anyone that hears me.: Hello, In the past few days, my chat experience in Xbox Live Party Chat has been miserable. My friends have informed me that my voice cuts in and out, and that they have trouble understanding...
  6. Party issues with getting kicked and unable to hear anyone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party issues with getting kicked and unable to hear anyone: So I have two problems ever since we had a thunderstorm that killed my old router and got a new one. The first issue is that sometimes I start connecting in the party and then suddenly kicked out...
  7. I can barely hear anyone on Warzone voice chat no matter what I do to my audio settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can barely hear anyone on Warzone voice chat no matter what I do to my audio settings: Just did the most recent update for COD Warzone and I’ve been having issues again. (No surprise there) I can barely hear anyone or make out what they are saying. I can just hear them, it’s like...
  8. Is anyone else having problems hearing team mates on Warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems hearing team mates on Warzone?: Hi, so every once and a while, I play Warzone with my cousin who is on PS4. Up until now, we would always communicate using the in game voice chat but now, I cannot hear him but he can hear me....
  9. (Mod Removed) can't anyone hear in game chat on my streams

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Mod Removed) can't anyone hear in game chat on my streams: So in game chat can not be broadcasted to my stream? Why the heck is it an option to stream from my darn xbox then? After buying everything I will need to be able to do that I may aswell sell my...
  10. 盗贼之海听不到别人的声音 [Translated: The sea of thieves can't hear anyone else]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    盗贼之海听不到别人的声音 [Translated: The sea of thieves can't hear anyone else]: 我已经调了 数次设置,甚至更换了耳机,还是听不到别人的声音,我可以听到我队友的声音,队友也可以听到我的声音,但是就是听不到陌生人的声音,那些人好像也听不到我的声音,我还去xbox调了那个隐私设置,试了 数次的任何方法,依旧没有任何用,我还是听不到别人的声音,我搞了 个小时快崩溃了,请帮帮我 Moderator Translated from Chinese Simplified I...