Is anyone having trouble signing on and getting a HUENEME NEGEV CODE?

Discus and support Is anyone having trouble signing on and getting a HUENEME NEGEV CODE? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is anyone having trouble signing on and getting a HUENEME NEGEV CODE? 90a458c1-cc0a-494e-937b-6bf8f294fdc9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Norman Tarkenton, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Is anyone having trouble signing on and getting a HUENEME NEGEV CODE?

:)

Norman Tarkenton, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Antwan L Win User

i am having this same issue and its becoming super annoying. they need to do something asap.
  3. Tom Pepper Win User

Hey, If you're running a firewall or have one built-in on your router, you need to check the UDP ports for 56117 and 3074 are enabled, if they're set to block I encountered the same error, that's how I ended on this thread. HTH
  4. Eryk Crik Win User

Same first time i got this error code, I forget my network and then restart my console, put back my wifi network and it worked, then like two weeks later i tried connecting online and same error popped out, tried literally everything that xbox suggested to do and nothing. So my fix would be create a hotspot network from your phone, connect your console to that hotspot network and start the game then when you see it requires an update you switch back to your household wifi network and should work after. Its literally the only fix that worked for me.
  5. Dyson Sherman Win User

I'm having the same issue. I've tried restarting my router, my Xbox and absolutely nothing has changed it. If anyone has found a fix to it, please let me know.
  6. GeechyDan Win User

I've unfortunately been doing the same procedure the last 4 days and still getting the error each time i try to play COD.
Thema:

1. Is anyone having trouble signing on and getting a HUENEME NEGEV CODE? - Similar Threads - anyone having trouble

2. Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?: On November 4th I finished the game Goetia. I have unlocked every achievement in game which means that I should have unlocked the "Occultist" achievement. It has not unlocked and I have yet to be...
  3. Is anyone having trouble with update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having trouble with update: Ever since the mandatory update November 1st, 2023 my Xbox one will not play physical Xbox one disks or blu-ray. Yet, it will play all Xbox 360 games. Xbox hasn't resolved the issue, nor will...
  4. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...
  5. Is anyone else having trouble doing anything on their Xbox with the server outage. Because...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone else having trouble doing anything on their Xbox with the server outage. Because...: It says my network connection is good but I can’t play anything online or update my games 6d22be80-fc73-4a21-835d-87954bb2bf43
  6. Anyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else located in the Isle of Man having trouble accessing the Microsoft Rewards?: I recently moved to the Isle of Man from the UK and since I have not been able to access the Microsoft Rewards as it keeps saying "oops it looks like your on the go". I've changed my location...
  7. Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?: I’ve been gaming on my Xbox for several years and I know very well that I’ve unlocked lots and lots of achievements for games that I’ve played— especially since there’s so many. I’ve even used my...
  8. xbox having trouble updating. Does anyone have any advice.

in XboX Insiders
    xbox having trouble updating. Does anyone have any advice.: I was just playing normaly then my xbox says. "There was a problem with the update". submitted by /u/Emperor4Head [link] [comments]
  9. Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...: Does anyone know how to copy and paste on Xbox during a game? Please tell me how to. ca72d928-d198-4314-9c03-7f0e22917f77
  10. I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?: It keeps saying “Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for this card.” Even though I’ve check many times 8bb184e5-d1d7-4727-899e-173c4b5a8a95