is anyone having problems with there "make this my home xbox" ????

Discus and support is anyone having problems with there "make this my home xbox" ???? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to set my account to my home xbox but for some reason it's loading in then stops. No warning no "can't make changes" it just stops working... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/glad-sparkly, May 18, 2022.

1. is anyone having problems with there "make this my home xbox" ????

I'm trying to set my account to my home xbox but for some reason it's loading in then stops. No warning no "can't make changes" it just stops working and the checkmark is gone. I've restart my xbox logged put at least 5 times and still nothing. Is anyone having this problem also?

submitted by /u/glad-sparkly
    [link] [comments]

/u/glad-sparkly, May 18, 2022
  2. ItsAndyyy87 Win User

Can't make my home Xbox

I borrow this thread because i have a similiar problem.

First of all my xbox was set as home xbox from the begining but my kids where playing around when i wasent home. They have pressed this button for "Dont make this as my home xbox"

No my licenses for games doesent work.

I tried to press "Make this as my home xbox again"

It says " we are sorry but we cant do this settings right now"

I have tried a couple of time but still get the same message.

Anyone know how to fix this?
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox one console keeps signing me out of Xbox live so I can’t save progress on games.

do you gameshare with anyone or does anyone have access to your account? make sure your account is set to Home Xbox

also you could try changing your password to make sure its safe.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Having problems with the My Home Xbox

Sorry to hear it. There is a limit to how often an account can set an Xbox One as the Home console. This is 3 times per year and cannot be adjusted.

You'll need to wait the rest of the year out before his account can set the console as Home again.

In the meantime, you're going to have to let him know what happened and hope that he allows you to have his gamertag signed in while you play games.
  5. Assassin Sedgy Win User

My home xbox keeps loading/spinning when I press it

I'm having the exact same issue with mine.....Every time i try to make my Xbox my home xbox or game share with my brother.....It just keeps on spinning very slow for about 30 seconds but will not let me tick to have it as my home Xbox....Is anyone else having this issue.....
  6. Trust A Zombie Win User

Connect to Xbox Live......

Having problem right now where I can't play ANY GAME. Says to make sure I'm online or to make my xbox a home xbox. Had my xbox as the home xbox since start and nothing wrong with internet so what is going on.
Thema:

is anyone having problems with there "make this my home xbox" ????

1. is anyone having problems with there "make this my home xbox" ???? - Similar Threads - anyone having problems

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  4. Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers: My mate cant play black ops one backwards compatible game but can play other 360 game c718bf13-fe94-4104-b926-2cffe8716526
  5. anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...: ive tried every fix possible, im far from stupid and been using computers/consoles since the 70s, starting with atari 2600 to coding on a zx spectrum 48k when i was 12. there is definitely a...
  6. Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having problems with the Daily Achiement for five points.: I've completed it the last couple of days, but the Xbox app does not register them as complete from a Series X and does not provide the points. 6dcc6f9c-bde9-457e-b231-fd2ea1ea0bfb
  7. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  8. Hi i have a problem with my minecraft launcher can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a problem with my minecraft launcher can anyone help me?: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000002 - generic: no such file or directory Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path: javaw.exe Exists: Nonexistent c4d437bf-763a-4726-bcfe-3d81fa9cc892
  9. Xbox x will not play next gen games. Anyone else have this problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x will not play next gen games. Anyone else have this problem.: Games with scarlett file name keep crashing. 28751b5d-ef23-441b-b46d-b100fd036ba3
  10. I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...: I'm trying to play Astroneer with a friend via PC game pass but it always says connection error when they try to join, I looked into this problem for hours and this is what found out: Teredo...