Is anyone having download issues with their Xbox series x?

Discus and support Is anyone having download issues with their Xbox series x? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had nothing but bad luck with the series x since buying it. Download speeds are very slow and take hrs, where my wife's xbox one that is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James Sly, May 8, 2023.

1. James Sly
    James Sly Guest

I have had nothing but bad luck with the series x since buying it. Download speeds are very slow and take hrs, where my wife's xbox one that is not wired in and is in a separate room take a 1/4 of the time to download anything. I cannot keep the connection out of strict. I have a hard time always connecting to multi-player games. Is anyone else having these issues?

:)

James Sly, May 8, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your network problem on the console.

Try checking this link to troubleshoot NAT type problems:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

It would also be best to open ports from your router settings to have more stable connection with Xbox Live.

These are the ports needed to be opened:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port UDP 4500 (UDP)

It is best to discuss this with your internet provider so they can guide you through the router settings.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
    Game can only be downloaded on a Series S and Series X, but not an Xbox One X. Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X.
  4. Kill Kayt Win User

Xbox Series X Captures do no have Dialogue.

A Series S is technically different hardware. I haven't seen anyone with a Series S post this issue. They all seem to have a Series X.
  5. JaredRangel Win User

Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
Thema:

1. Is anyone having download issues with their Xbox series x? - Similar Threads - anyone having download

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  6. Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's: I have noticed over the last 2 years the quality of xbox controllers are shocking i recently bought a controller and the x button was instantly sticky.... i have went through possibly 4...
  7. Anyone having issues with downloading Expanse Episode 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having issues with downloading Expanse Episode 2?: The release was today and still is not available for download. 47859221-d022-45ba-9eb0-432f59972e66
  8. Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...: I am having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install without issue, but others will not. For instance, I can install Madden 23 but Elder Scrolls Oblivion will not start...
  9. Anyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version: I am currently on 10.0.25398.1510 and trying to update to 10.0.25398.1527 but I keep getting connection timed out. submitted by /u/LuckyAd3426 [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone having trouble canceling downloads?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having trouble canceling downloads?: After fixing my last problem, where Xbox would not even open by updating my computer, I ran into this issue where the games that I had previously tried to install would not cancel their...