Is anyone having a difficult time as I'am controlling the plane

Discus and support Is anyone having a difficult time as I'am controlling the plane in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my biggest problem is turning the plane around yet I drop so much altitude that I almost always crash. Whether it be knifing or whatever and even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wingzero5555, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Wingzero5555
    Wingzero5555 Guest

So my biggest problem is turning the plane around yet I drop so much altitude that I almost always crash. Whether it be knifing or whatever and even straightening out the plane is difficult I drive the plane like I'm drunk. Does anyone have any pointers?

:)

Wingzero5555, Apr 14, 2015
  2. New to xbox live, looking for friends

Anyone here can add me as well.. I'am currently playing 'Dead Island" but i'am up for just about all gaming...Thanks fellow gamers!

RaisedHercules, Apr 14, 2015
  3. Can not sign in to xbox live on Xbox one

Hey there guys is anyone else having problems signing into xbox live on the Xbox one i'am getting error code 0x87DD0006

thanks for for your help

MR TARTAN STEVE, Apr 14, 2015
  4. Tronder 007
    Tronder 007 Guest

When turning you can/should use the bumper buttons LB/RB to "correct" the plane when doing a sharp turn or in "knife filght" for example.. when executing a right turn you press LB to keep the plane from desending/crashing.

Tronder 007, Apr 20, 2015
  5. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    Try retracting your landing gear.

BAD 2020, Nov 1, 2018
  6. BAD 2020 Win User

Try retracting your landing gear.
  7. Tronder 007 Win User

When turning you can/should use the bumper buttons LB/RB to "correct" the plane when doing a sharp turn or in "knife filght" for example.. when executing a right turn you press LB to keep the plane from desending/crashing.
  8. FullHornet Win User

How far are you guys into the game? NO SPOILERS!

17%. The only thing I don't like about the game is that the planes are extremely difficult to control.
  9. JERFF FACE Win User

How far are you guys into the game? NO SPOILERS!

[quote user="FullHornet"]

17%. The only thing I don't like about the game is that the planes are extremely difficult to control.

[/quote]

I noticed with Franklin it sucked. But I was stunt planing with Trevor. Vastly easier.
  10. rabbit221 Win User

Helicopter and airplane controls

Yeah, I thought the plane would be difficult but I jumped in one last night and it handled pretty well I thought. Was able to take down their plane and chopper a few times and got a tank or two. The helicopters are a whole different beast though.
Thema:

1. Is anyone having a difficult time as I'am controlling the plane - Similar Threads - anyone having difficult

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  6. Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone been having issuses with the quality of xbox controller's: I have noticed over the last 2 years the quality of xbox controllers are shocking i recently bought a controller and the x button was instantly sticky.... i have went through possibly 4...
  7. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  8. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  9. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  10. Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?: My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about 30 seconds later. No error message or code,...