Is anyone familiar with this issue?

Discus and support Is anyone familiar with this issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Series X isn’t letting me play any games, but I can still watch streamers, including the Movies & TV app. This started while one game was updating.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ARoamingPhantom, Feb 9, 2025.

  1. Is anyone familiar with this issue?


    My Series X isn’t letting me play any games, but I can still watch streamers, including the Movies & TV app. This started while one game was updating.

    :)
     
    ARoamingPhantom, Feb 9, 2025
    #1
  2. [EX] Win User

    Is anyone familiar with this issue?

    Hi,

    it could happen that an interrupted update could cause an error.

    I think to perform a factory reset should help you.

    Go to the settings - system - console info. If asked you can keep the games and settings but it will delete every profile from your console. So in the end you'll need your account email and password to download your profile again.

    Little hint: If you install a game from disc you might be asked to update the game. Always answer the question with NO during the installation. After the the installation is finished start the game and update it then.

    Let us know if it worked.
  3. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

    Is anyone else familiar with this?

    There are two legitimate ways to earn MS points right now. The first is "rewards.xbox.com" and the other is Bing rewards program which lets you accumulate Bing points and redeem them for several things including Xbox Live! Gold and MS points. Between the
    two I have earned around 1700 MS points. The Bing program is much faster as you can only get around 20-40 points a month on rewards and they aren't given to you until you accumulate 100 pending and then you only get them on the 15th of the next month. The
    Bing program you redeem them and they email you a redemption code you can use to add points immediately.
  4. XsmkstarzX Win User

    Headset will work in party chat won't work on game chat on Overwatch

    It sounds like it's possible it could be related to the game itself. IM not too familiar with Overwatch to be honest but you could check game related forums to see if anyone else is having a similar issue.
  5. Elohmn Win User

    Anyone Familiar With Enjin - I Need Help

    My guess would be because it's looking for a png. File and you have a jpg. File?

    Edit- never mind. I can see the png. File on your Pic from a jpg.

    Dunno? Maybe a Forum for Websites might do better?
  6. Rockstar Cake Win User

    Anyone Familiar With Enjin - I Need Help

    Yeah, I think I'm gonna stick with Wix for now, I've never had good luck with Enjin. Thanks for the help though.

    *gasp*The mysterious downrater of my posts is back!
Thema:

Is anyone familiar with this issue?

Loading...
  1. Is anyone familiar with this issue? - Similar Threads - anyone familiar issue

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]