Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox?

Discus and support Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I give full right or left rudder, the rudder deflects fully but does not return to the neutral position after I let go of the trigger. I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maldindu Wijayarathna, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox?

When I give full right or left rudder, the rudder deflects fully but does not return to the neutral position after I let go of the trigger. I have to give opposite rudder to bring the rudder back to the neutral position which is obviously super annoying. Please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks.

:)

Maldindu Wijayarathna, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

MAldindu, unfortunately we do not have access internally to the games here, friend.

But, I can check if it's some error on your platform.

Although you wrote Xbox in your text, would it be Xbox for windows or for the console?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. DeanSha Win User

Rudder control on MSFS 2020

Hi Geo,

I saw where you had an issue with the rudder going back to center. I have the same problem and wanted to see if you were able to figure it out.

If you could let me know it would be awesome!

Dean
  4. JohnthePilot Win User

Hi, Geo,

The Windows Insider Program forum is just for discussing preview builds of Windows so I have moved your post to a more relevant forum.
  5. Geo8194543 Win User

Thank you. Sorry for posting it on the wrong forum.
  6. Geo8194543 Win User

PS... just checked the rudder function on the Airbus CH joystick and the rudder function reacts the same. With full deflection rudder deflects fully, but then returns to center even though commanded to full deflection.
Thema:

1. Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox? - Similar Threads - anyone experiencing rudder

2. Anyone experienced this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone experienced this issue?: My Xbox one s doesn’t update games anymore. When trying to download a game it will update to 9.31gb and stop showing the mb/s meter and cease to download further. I have soft rest the Xbox twice...
  3. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  4. Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else experiencing Cloud gaming error linked to controller?: When I launch and Cloud Game it loads fine to menu screen and then after a few seconds i get a server diconnected message and straight away a controller diconnected error, if i try to load into...
  5. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  6. is anyone experiencing a mute glitch in MW2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is anyone experiencing a mute glitch in MW2?: so, every time I load my game up none of my notifications come through and everyone in my lobby is muted. I cannot send out invites or accept another invite. also, everyone name is showing red and...
  7. Has Anyone Experienced This?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Anyone Experienced This?: Fight Night Champion is not working. When I try to log in via xbox 360 guide, it shows a message that says “Can’t connect to xbox live. Select test connection to troubleshoot your connection.”...
  8. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337
  9. Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are anyone else experiencing problems with the friends and family pass?: I have purchased the friends and family pass for a couple of months now and all of a sudden it doesn't work, anyone experiencing the same problem, if so how do I fix it?...
  10. Is anyone experiencing a issue where your Xbox cuts off mid game?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone experiencing a issue where your Xbox cuts off mid game?: I heard the sound glitching and then my Xbox series abruptly cut off mid-game submitted by /u/Potential-Farm-2425 [link] [comments]