is anyone elses xbox not allowing them to purchase games or is it just mine

Discus and support is anyone elses xbox not allowing them to purchase games or is it just mine in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this is just my xbox or is it not allowing people to buy games, also is the contact service down as i cant get hold of anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by swanny000, Dec 23, 2022.

1. swanny000
    swanny000 Guest

this is just my xbox or is it not allowing people to buy games, also is the contact service down as i cant get hold of anyone

:)

swanny000, Dec 23, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

According to the Xbox Status page, there are no reported issues with making a purchase. May I know what happens when you try to make a purchase? Are you getting any errors?
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Game pass games not shared

To add to what Arminator X said.

You can actually only have ONE xbox console at a time set as your Home console which will allow anyone else on that console to be able to play any digitally licensed games (either purchased or the game pass gives you the license for the games that are on
    the game pass as long as you have an active game pass subscription or purchase them) to be played.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I have main account on son's Xbox One but I now want to send it to where he lives with his mother - How do I set up the Xbox before sending?

You just have to set your account as xbox home:

support.xbox.com/.../my-home-xbox

My home Xbox setting allows you to do the following:

Share games and downloadable content purchased from the Store with anyone else who signs in on your console. You can even share games downloaded as part of a subscription.

Share your Xbox Live Gold subscription with anyone else who signs in on your console.

This way you can share the purchased games and the gold membership with your son's account
  5. Burst Axe Win User

People never thought of this..

@Odd PC doesn't allow trading in used games nor does it allow sharing them to anyone else. Before the reversal, X1 allowed both of those things. Now after the reversal its just a stronger console with the only innovation being the Kinect integration.

-

Also PC doesn't get a lot of console games either.
  6. DanielParker2 Win User

Xbox 360 S 4GB Dashboard loads forever

Just to update anyone else with this issue or who just wants to know in general. I have purchased a used official 250GB Xbox 360 HDD for my Xbox 360 Slim on Ebay for $25. I still have the 4GB memory removed from my Xbox that was causing issues before due to corruption, and installing the HDD allows for me to install all updates! So if anyone's 4GB Xbox 360 S has a removable memory chip like mine, and also has an official Xbox HDD, I would suggest removing the built in 4GB memory and try to install any system updates to your HDD instead.
Thema:

1. is anyone elses xbox not allowing them to purchase games or is it just mine - Similar Threads - anyone elses allowing

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  5. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  6. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  7. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  8. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  9. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  10. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...