Is anyone else unable to start World of Warships?

Discus and support Is anyone else unable to start World of Warships? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having problems with World of Warships not starting. ? 59b2ce72-dc04-403e-8e2f-739efb7a8976 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lonnieschuster, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Is anyone else unable to start World of Warships?

Is anyone else having problems with World of Warships not starting. ?

:)

lonnieschuster, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Richard Macphee Win User

Try to update at Microsoft store,new version update today,Microsoft store not letting it update for me technical issues again,try later
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi lonnieschuster, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

There’s no reported issue for this game yet. May I know what steps have you tried so far?
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

Who has been playing World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox?

I started playing it some. I use to play the pc version of world of warships.
  5. Anthony Pryce-thomas Win User

World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on

Well how come my world of warships is working fine world of tanks always has some kind of problem world of warships I've had no problems with strangers that
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

You're new gen

I really like Forza or World of Warships: Legends. I've liked playing racing games since Need for Speed Underground. I played a lot of World of Tanks and I think World of Warships: Legends is a better game then that.
Thema:

1. Is anyone else unable to start World of Warships? - Similar Threads - anyone else unable

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  7. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  8. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  9. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  10. Anyone else unable to open the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else unable to open the xbox app?: Its been crashing and freezing when I play Football Manager 24, I've downloaded the new app from the app store and all I get is ablack screen with the xbox sign and nothing else :(...