Is anyone else tired of Adult content Ads on family friendly Microsoft games?

Discus and support Is anyone else tired of Adult content Ads on family friendly Microsoft games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I allow Microsoft family friendly games on my computer for adults and children, but when ads keep popping up that have adult content, such as nearly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PamelaPeterson1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Is anyone else tired of Adult content Ads on family friendly Microsoft games?

I allow Microsoft family friendly games on my computer for adults and children, but when ads keep popping up that have adult content, such as nearly naked people and women holding an erect **** I'm wondering if everyone has been desensitized or if there are absolutely no morals in the world today in companies. If you pay a price for each game you can have no ads supposedly. I can't even get them off of my computer by using the Microsoft suggestions. My profile is absolutely strict. Does anyone else out there have this problem?

:)

PamelaPeterson1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

PvZ Garden Warfare Tactical Taco Party Pack

It's not a kiddie game, it's family friendly! It's awesome to play, even for adults.
  3. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Someone in my family I don't know

Hi,

for someone to be added to the family, is that the adult or adults of that family must added them to it. you will need one of the adults to remove them.

Happy Gaming!
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

zmiana konta rodzic na konto dziecko[change parent account to child account]

Hi leon,

Thanks for your post. An adult account can be added to a Microsoft Family as a child, and will be treated as such. Allowing the owner of the family to adjust permissions to the adult account that would be considered a child account after being added to the
    family. For more information on Microsoft Families check out:
    Microsoft Family

I hope this helps, thanks again!
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Cant leave family altough I dont have family

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this on the Microsoft family.

Kindly try to add an adult Microsoft account as an "Organizer" on your Microsoft family by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > family settings.

Note: A child account is registered on the birthdate 21 years old and below upon the account's first creation while an adult account is registered on the birthdate 22 years old and older.

If you do not have an adult Microsoft account, kindly create a new adult account with a new email address on account.microsoft.com

Once you have added your newly created Organizer/Adult account on Microsoft Family, sign in to the adult account on account.microsoft.com > go to family settings > click on your child/main account and check if you will be able to remove your account from the Microsoft family.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Metermatt Win User

Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs

Thanks for the reply, Drifter X22. Good intuition...

I'm an adult trying to set this up for a child account. We couldn't change the child account, so I removed and re-added him as an adult family member (he's over 18 now anyway), but we're still not able to change the setting.

We'll make sure anyone else is logged off and give Microsoft's servers time to sync-up. In the meantime, let me know if you have any other suggestions.
Thema:

Is anyone else tired of Adult content Ads on family friendly Microsoft games?

1. Is anyone else tired of Adult content Ads on family friendly Microsoft games? - Similar Threads - anyone else tired

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  7. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  8. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  9. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  10. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8