Is anyone else still not able to download games on pc Game pass

Discus and support Is anyone else still not able to download games on pc Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've watched a few vides but all I can think is why should I have to uninstall gaming services through PowerShell then reinstall in the hopes of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ion past, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Ion past
    Ion past Guest

I've watched a few vides but all I can think is why should I have to uninstall gaming services through PowerShell then reinstall in the hopes of getting the blasted app to let me download the games I pay a subscription for

:)

Ion past, Dec 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ION

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?
    What error code are you getting?
    Is this happening only with a single game or if you try a different game something similar happens?

And, tell me briefly what did you tried so far to fix this , what powershell commands did you used?
    Or you tried only reinstalling gaming services?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

How do you game share an Xbox One game with PC

There is no effective way to do that. If you PURCHASE a game, then you can install it on your PC and anyone else that signs into that computer will be able to play it (depending on your personal settings for the PC), but with Game Pass for PC, it validates
    the account with the subscription to play the game. There is no "HOME CONSOLE" setting or like-setting for PC to allow for that.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate inaccessible through my Windows 10 PC, and my Xbox 360, and it only works on my Xbox One X

5. JaceTheAce81 Win User

Hello Neighbor for Windows 10 PC

Is anyone else running this game from their Xbox Game Pass subscription on Windows 10 PC? Or did you buy the game outright from the Windows Store and still get this error? If not, I'd be leaning towards this being a licensing issue with this Hello Neighbor
    for PC not being properly part of XGP.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game pass sharing

Game Pass itself does not share, but the games downloaded from it do. So anyone using your Home console will only be able to play the games you have downloaded first. They won't be able to download them from Game Pass.
Thema:

1. Is anyone else still not able to download games on pc Game pass - Similar Threads - anyone else still

2. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  3. Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it...
  4. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  5. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  6. So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,

in XBoX on Windows
    So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,: Yeh you ain't gonna silence me Xbox if a moderator removes this post it just shows me your looking to silence me from what speaking my mind about being annoyed with the recent changes on Xbox,...
  7. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  8. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  9. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  10. Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?: I’ve always had the YouTube audio lag but recently noticed the lag gets even worse at a quicker rate, I’ve looked online but I can’t see anyone with these issues still recently, didn’t know...