Is anyone else seeing this nonsense? If so is there a fix/work around?

Discus and support Is anyone else seeing this nonsense? If so is there a fix/work around? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else seeing the "This apps no longer supported" when they try to launch the Insider Hub app? If so is there a fix incoming or a workaround?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZombieBlackcat, May 8, 2022.

1. Is anyone else seeing this nonsense? If so is there a fix/work around?

Is anyone else seeing the "This apps no longer supported" when they try to launch the Insider Hub app? If so is there a fix incoming or a workaround? I've tried to delete and re-install the "Xbox Insider Bundle", but to no avail.

submitted by /u/ZombieBlackcat
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZombieBlackcat, May 8, 2022
  2. Pakalolo Time Win User

The Black Horse Courier: The Official Unofficial One thread for all things Skyrim related in general discussion as approved by Fullmetal.

You are right, the General Game Discussion forum rules are NOT being followed at all and the moderators need to make some changes around here. I see more nonsense posted in this section than anything else.
  3. FoomBerry Win User

Anyone else seeing this?

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

Sounds like the work of the Illuminati.

[/quote]

Lets not start that.....
  4. FFFreak1129 Win User

Anyone else seeing this?

I've noticed that before. Its just some bug I think.
  5. ElectroFlying Win User

Anyone else seeing this?

I have done so 5 times already. It gets to around 60% downloaded and then stops. I clear cache and try again, and it's like trying to download via dial up. Takes 4 hours just to get some 5% of the content.
  6. Elite Effect Win User

Anyone else seeing this?

It's a glitch in the Matrix.... Not really, but it is a forum bug.

[​IMG]
    It use to happen in the old forums quite often, no biggie, nothing to worry about.
Thema:

Is anyone else seeing this nonsense? If so is there a fix/work around?

1. Is anyone else seeing this nonsense? If so is there a fix/work around? - Similar Threads - anyone else seeing

2. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  3. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  4. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  5. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  6. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  7. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  8. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  9. Anyone else seeing Microsoft Store update stuck at 100%

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else seeing Microsoft Store update stuck at 100%: Boot Xbox and go to the Microsoft Store. Select Subscriptions. This triggers a Store update on my system where I see the progress bar in the Guide. Return Home and go to My Games & Apps. I see a...
  10. Would anyone else like to see 4wd/2wd mode in Forza 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would anyone else like to see 4wd/2wd mode in Forza 5?: Wondering if anyone else would like to have the ability to switch 4wd to 2wd mode? Think this would be an awesome feature especially on pickups and offroaders. 0b049e1a-1cb5-4fa2-aa33-287aede3fd59