Is anyone else not getting notifications when their friends are online

Discus and support Is anyone else not getting notifications when their friends are online in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can't seem to get notifications to show on my phone or Xbox when favorited friends get online and it's kind getting annoying. If anyone else is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Brayden Abbey, May 14, 2023.

1. Is anyone else not getting notifications when their friends are online

I can't seem to get notifications to show on my phone or Xbox when favorited friends get online and it's kind getting annoying. If anyone else is having this problem please help

:)

Brayden Abbey, May 14, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

You're welcome and thank you so much for your response.

I sincerely apologize as this seems to be a global Xbox Live server issue.

The only best option you have is to report this error on Xbox report a problem app.

If you still don't have the app, you can download the app for free here on this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-report-a...

Kindly check your Xbox notification from time to time to see if it works on your Xbox profile and no worries as this certain issue has been investigated by the Xbox team before.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Brayden!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to fix this, kindly perform these troubleshooting steps:

Kindly give the following steps a try:

First, from the Dashboard, press the Menu button and then select Settings.

Select Preferences and under notifications, Select Show Notifications.

Turn off notifications.

After you have turned off notifications, remove your profile from your Xbox One console.

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.

Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.

Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.

Power on your console and Add your profile to your Xbox One console.

After your profile is successfully signed in, press the Menu button on your controller.

Select Settings and then select Preferences.

Under Notifications, select turn on notifications.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/....
  4. Brayden Abbey Win User

Unfortunately this didn't work but thank you for trying, i just hope this gets fixed soon
  5. Rv Ferguson Win User

No notification when friends come online (notifications turned on )

Same here. I no longer get notifications when friends come online. I only get notifications when a friend is playing the same game as me. Msg notifications and party invites works fine, but it's kinda annoying if you're playing a different game waiting for
    your friends to come online.
  6. FakeGrass4956 Win User

Not getting notifications when friends get online.

The steps that you have provided do nothing to fix the issue.
Thema:

1. Is anyone else not getting notifications when their friends are online - Similar Threads - anyone else getting

2. Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else not able to get a good NAT?: So, like the title says, I can’t get a good NAT or get the Terdeo IP, I’m not sure why, I’ve follow every step on the help page and called my ISP and had them help me reset my network. This is a...
  3. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  4. Anyone else not getting the weekly bonus on a long streak?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else not getting the weekly bonus on a long streak?: I have a 68 week streak on Xbox Rewards and should be getting 2500 bonus points each week. But for the last 5 weeks, I have been getting the standard 100 points, not the expected 2500. I have a...
  5. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  6. Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did anyone else get suspended for no reason at all: I got banned on one of my account and suspended on 2 other account for no reason at all the Xbox website doesn’t want to tell me why. Anyone else having this problem?...
  7. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  8. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  9. Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?: Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime,...
  10. Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when...: Anyone else experiencing the game High on Life on XBOX game pass getting stuck at 35% when installing the game? The error code seems to be 0x87e0000f, but any other game I try to download off game...