Is anyone else having this problem?

Discus and support Is anyone else having this problem? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; have exchanged my PDP controller for a new one 3 times now. After about a week of use, it will randomly flash a message across my screen that says the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HellionWarchild, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Is anyone else having this problem?

have exchanged my PDP controller for a new one 3 times now. After about a week of use, it will randomly flash a message across my screen that says the controller is disconnected. I thought the first controller might have been dropped, but the second and third controllers were definitely not dropped, and it still keeps happening. Is anyone else having this problem?

:)

HellionWarchild, Feb 14, 2023
  2. tommyb9981 Win User

Anyone else having this problem?

frontiersmen don't have houses, they are around campfires. the hunting society uses the houses. as to that particular quest the answer is yes. once you see the horseman its done. its possible you just need to find another site where they are to get the next
    quest to start. as to why you have no icons, i have no idea. for myself i know that sometimes my map icons disappear only to reappear later on. its annoying but it happens
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

Anyone else have this problem?

Mine seems fine. Cant you push it in at all?
  4. Outerlimtz Win User

is anyone else having this problem?

Having the same issue. If I'm lucky enough to sign in, I can't do anything that runs through Xbox live,, as it disconnects me right away. Started have issues last night.
  5. a tired old guy Win User

anyone else have this problem?

I've had the best luck just using it for impact.

I've gotten kills setting the distance with an object that I think is the right range. the problem is, I'm not sure if it explodes at the distance you set it or if it is supposed to travel slightly further.

If you were trying to get it to explode just inside a window, the only thing you have to set the range is the walll outside, so my guess is it will travel slightly further than the set distance. But I can never tell ........... so I found it easiest just
    to shoot an object or wall near the enemy I'm after ... they do explode on impact. Thats the only thing I know for sure.
  6. ShadowMonkey757 Win User

anyone else have this problem?

thats what i been doing usually near a group of guys. i would be a good distance away and aim a few inches over them but still get no kills not even hit markers
Thema:

Is anyone else having this problem?

1. Is anyone else having this problem? - Similar Threads - anyone else having

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  6. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  7. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  8. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  9. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  10. Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having their 4k setting revert back to 1080p?: First noticed on Prime when it said my hdmi connection was bad. Checked settings and picture was at 1080. Checking and un checking the 4k fixed it, has happened twice so far. submitted by...